Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 month T Break??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guitarguy1821, Dec 26, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for a year and a half now, pretty much no stop, with my longest break being about a month back in May.

I've decided that I'd like to get some money saved up, and give my mind a bit of fresh air, and will be embarking on a 4 month t break.

What are some awesome things to do while on this break?

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Masturbate. Yak Yak Yak!!!!!

3. #3 XCITED, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
    Smoke weed... oh wait...

No but really since you are not going to be smoking weed you are going to have a lot of free time on your hands which you did not previously find yourself. Perhaps you can use all of this extra time productively, spend time on an existing or new hobby which you enjoy doing.

Good luck on your t-break, hope you can last and hope to see you back smoking weed in the future.  ^_^

4. Be a slut and get some pimped out wheels rolling.

5. Start exercising if you don't allready, it's the best way to take your mind off weed and it naturally relaxes you/improves you mood.

6. I run on a treadmill, and hit a heavy bag about 4 times a week already. It's one of my favorite things, and I agree, when I miss a few days, I just dont feel the same.

I hope I can last, last night i woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt get back to sleep. Smoked my very last of my stash and passed out. Gonna be a rough one... Haha.

7. Read, write, watch TV, play Xbox, take over the universe.

8. well im cureently on month 4 of a 6 month t break, and i can tell you the first month is not bad but the second money u can taste weed in ur mouth, u crave it like a good meal you once had itll be all you can think about, seriously, but its worth it cus that first toke after 4 moths its like you smoked for the fuckin first time man!

9. Thats wat i hear man! Cant wait to feel that way again!