4 Modern Warfare 3 trailers released

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, May 14, 2011.

1. Apparently 4 Modern Warfare 3 trailers got released sometime in the past 24 hours. :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_PR4Tg0fM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - France Teaser[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NqwnraL1Pw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Germany Teaser[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_JegQ2GhQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - England Teaser[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_7_dYWMsL0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - America Teaser[/ame]

2. so you get to play in different citys around the world?

that would be cool.

but i still wont buy it.

3. Yeah, i'll be too busy playing Battlefield 3.

4. I think it's pretty sweet how they're designing the game to match the area you live in. I'm pumped for this. And I'm also not excited for it because well... it's another Modern Warfare. Everyone knows what happened to MW2..

5. They are not designing it based on where you live. I assume you'll get to fight in France, Germany, England and America.

6. This game should never see the light of day

7. Too busy playing 'BATTLEFIELD 3' :smoke:

8. Oh. I assumed differently. :smoke:

9. im kinda on the fence with it myself. for various reasons:

1. its another shooter and right now im uber pissed off about BO. its just not the gameplay advancement i expected for a later COD title. but i know its a different dev team so ill give it the benefit of the doubt

2. its not IW. the MW series is bomb. cant deny it. yeah its got flaws but what game doesnt. but when you tag that with the mass success and popularity of any COD game then you will have that many more hackers and cheaters and noobs. but ill bear with it if its even remotely better than BO

3. I do think its nice they are bringing the fight to the US because with all the war type games and shooters with that depth of realism, its nice that its not always in the overplayed europe or south pacific. Bring it to places where you have to open your mind and think really about how it would be if some place that has never seen this type of battle really did.

as long as the story line collaborates with the other plot line, ill be happy. as long as the gameplay mechanics are better than BO, ill be happy. as long as they get rid of a bunch of the junk BO added, like the money system and make it so you have to EARN things again thru doing milestones, Ill be happy.

But they should definitely keep the wager matches. thats very badass. cant complain about any of that,

10. It will probably be another generic builtforcampers fps like the past 3 Call of Duty games.

With the CoD series you have to wait over a month till the fanboy hype dies down so you can get a real review. Fuck spending 60 bucks the week it comes out...

But then again a different company's working on it so it might, MIGHT just have a chance to redeem itself. But im not optimistic about it.

11. So some new weapons and new hiding spots for campers. I'll totally pay $60 for that. Battlefield 3 on the other hand looks good.

12. A ton of info was leaked recently, it was on PCGamer's site yesterday, here's the link if anyone is interested
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 plot leak

The article in the link is mostly about locations the single player and multiplayer will take place in, but there is another link within that article that has a lot more detail.

As for me, I'll be waiting for BF3. CoD just hasn't changed enough in the past few games, and I really like being able to destroy buildings where people are camping ;) Really looking forward to seeing the Frostbite 2.0 engine in all it's glory when BF3 releases :D

13. Lol'd at this comment, he got it perfect.

14. hell yeah, CoD4 was the last good call of duty, the new ones are for retards and CHILDREN who need EZ mode gameplay to win :hello:

15. sweet, they didnt do this for the past 2 games...crappy trailers with green shit and noise wo00o0o00o00000000000000000000000000000000000