4 members and 20 guests...What do they do?

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Apr 25, 2004.

?

What are the guests doing?

1. Are they getting high and just reading?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are they pondering the idea of becoming stoners?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are they the DEA agents that we love to hate?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Are they people trying to learn how to grow?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Are they anti-pot activists zoning in on our really fucked up posts using them against us saying tha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Are they kids wondering if the DARE stuff really is the truth or the bullshit that it really sounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Right now, at this moment, there are 4 members and 20 guests....

What are the 20 guests doing? Are they getting high and just reading? Are they pondering the idea of becoming stoners? Are they the DEA agents that we love to hate? Are they people trying to learn how to grow? Are they anti-pot activists zoning in on our really fucked up posts using them against us saying that MaryJane really does fuck with your mind? Are they kids wondering if the DARE stuff really is the truth or the bullshit that it really sounds like?

I might possibly make a poll....I'm really high and might not be able to pull it off though...

I just wanna know what they're doing. :p

2. Whoa....I made a poll.

:D

*edit*

...but I asked questions like a yes or no deal so check whichever one you want to say yes to.

:p

3. I had to vote other. Just because I'm always invisible lol. :D

4. being invisible doesn't make you a guest though....so you have to revote.

5. HIGH All, I voted HIGH and reading....

6. I voted DEA just simply because if they are out there then I so enjoy fucking with them. ;) (Gotta love (to hate) you guys, you're just doing your jobs...sorry that you'll lose them weed becomes legal. :p )

Other than that...I just think people are high and reading or not high and extremely curious about our lifestyle.

:)

7. yo its 4/20 yo

8. i voted dea but think it probably a mix of them all. Or dea agents who want to learn to grow. Or dare kids who want to be dea agents. For all i know it could be member who are to lazy to log in. :)

9. Yes it does. If a member runs invisible, they show up as a guest. If you switch back and forth and check the stat, it will go up or down when you switch between invisible and visible.

10. Shush! You're invisible. I can't hear you either. :p

ps: i disagree but shall do so via pm

11. no your wrong :D.
    a member still appears as a member even if they are a ghost.

Sometimes l read the forum without logging on, then log in if l have to do something.

12. Na na na na boo boo!

Muhahahahahha. :D

13. LOL, too much :smoking: today.

You are right and I was wrong. LOL, I'm going to play some golf.

14. LMMFAO!!!!
    :D We will shower them with kindness and plenty of high vibes!

They should just register and get it over with. The City is like our own little peaceful island of green. Everyone should join the fun. :)

15. this thread confuses me at the moment

16. You sir have been OWNED!!! :D

Going to play with little balls eh? Shaking head.. There has got to be something wrong with that!

17. oooh you know its stoners reading...
    and golf?... isnt the main objective to wack his tiny ball with some sort of club into a small hole with the least amount of stokes possible? just SOUNDS wrong.

18. LOL, golf is the one thing that can piss me O.F.F.F. more than just about anything.....yet I still come back for more punishment. :D

LOL, unlike sex where many strokes are better, few strokes are desired in golf. rotflmao, I think I better just stop typing now. :D

19. Maybe some of them are people I've told to check out this GREAT site???

Even if I very rarely get to come "Home" myself anymore!!!

Love, Luck, and BIG ole' Buds to ALL Blades and Bladies!!!

20. 6.am in the morning here and l missed by this much :D

l hope all is well in your world my friend.