Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 kinds of Hash and Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reggaemylitis, Dec 5, 2011.

1. #1 reggaemylitis, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Well i been straight chillin, havent made a pickup thread since the box was da box, and used to chill in stash jar when it was still recreational marij. use., anyways il throw the jar a bone and show dis chron/.

heres some sour diesel, this is the 2nd time ive gotten bud that i was told was Michigan Medical, glad to see people are taking advantage of that in Wisconsin rather than things only coming from the west. anyways its a tad leafy but so gosh darn good. It might be outdoor in the way the nugs are structured and such, and its got that slight hay smell before u crack it for the overwhelming SD scent, anyways she smokes good and gets me chopped. `150 for the half oz, not all of it is pictured, maybe a quo of it left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and heres the hash yall been waitin for got a couple zips of this and heres my stash, i was essentially gettin all these hashes at like 10-12 a gram which is the shiznizzle in the midwest. ive seen hash go from 25 for 1.7 to 25-30 a gram, its all in who ya no.
    heres my lil secret stash, 2 kinds of bubble hash, and 2 pieces of some pressed kief.
    [​IMG]

heres the real deal this shit was sold to me as hash and is very strange, i kept most of the shake of it, as the chunks were easier to handle. Anyways its strange because of the consistency, it can be smushed into a pancake like hash or dusted like kief, anyways shit gets me chopped.
    [​IMG]

heres some shit that just came in a bar, idk what kind it is. most bubble hash i have had is a lot harder and less pliable... had to roll a few of the balls in the other hash. haha baller
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

aww and heres the 8 or 10 gram hash fam in its entirety.
    [​IMG]

if i roll another one of these diesel joints with a cylinder of hash in it and a ton of pressed kief ill have to take a pic.

2. mmmm yummy hash....

3. Nice! Great pictures man, that hash looks PRIME! :smoke: thanks for sharing ++ rep!

4. Hell yeah!
    Nice SD and all the hash, looks delicious!
    I miss da box as well:(

5. nice inventory brother, hash looks amazing

6. That really powdery hash is just unpressed bubble hash is it not?

I get that stuff all the time easy to press or just top bowls off with smokes like hash.

7. fuckk that sour diesel looks nutters

8. ive got no idea, it may be what u say, i just guessed it was pressed kief since i never saw it before.

9. I'll have what he's having :)

10. haha thanks guys

11. yup my man thats pretty fucking retarded looking, roll up a dutch or grab a bong come thru to me...because im hungry for that shit.

12. wow good looking blond hash.
    FYI, blonder the hash is, the less plant material it has. (generally)
    Plant matter makes the hash darker.
    You have some good looking hash there!

13. Everything you have... it's... it's... SO FLAME!!!!!

14. Yeah man ive came back to this thread four times now, and that doesnt happen often in a day, thats some DANK SHIT OP :D:smoke::smoke: Enjoy!

15. i dont fuck with anything that aint flame, every time i get weed i sit and analyze it way too much and am like "hmmm do i wanna smoke on this for a week, or should i go survey my other options" so i always end up wit da primo when its around.

16. shameless bump out of boredom. want moar jealousy!

17. shameless self promotion

18. :smoke::smoke:

19. your paying to much.200 the oz., no higher for Greenhouse.,or OD.