4 grams of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by maestroelite, Oct 26, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Yum. I've never seen shrooms this fat before. The largest stem is almost an inch across. This sunday should be interesting..:hello:

2. How much did it run you?

3. 20, I have a close connection to a guy that grows in pretty good quantities so they're usually great and fairly cheap.

4. I think i'm going to puke just looking at them... bad experience long story mabye i'll tell it some other time. I'm having a party and people are starting to come over.

5. ya dont trip while having a party. Things could go very wrong. Those are some fat fucking shrooms though! The ones I just ate were little thin stemmed bitches compared to yours...

6. Looks like you have the same weekend plans as me. I just picked up an 1/8 and have a lot of smoke too, so this weekend shouldn't dissapoint.

7. nice man let us know how the trip goes!!

8. I really want to take them now but I'm going to wait, I need to get up early tomorrow to get some stuff done so it'd be easier if I wasn't.. you know, tripping when I need to sleep.

9. yea man def dont do them tonight knowing you have stuff to do.

treat yourself to them tomorrow give yourself something to look forward to.

it's friday night go look for a party and get drunk:hello:

10. I really don't trip that often though, and 20 bucks every once in a while isn't horrible.

I just took 2.5 g with a bit of food in my stomach and lots of water so I'll keep a report until i wander off.

11. Really starting to come up now, mild visuals and some of the body effects are coming up. Music is wonderful, as a lways. Typing is getting harder. I'm writing shroyt sentences cause theyre short. I mgith make a few more reports but its really hard to say. Feels like it kicked up another level as I'm typing. Ther ground is breathing. It did kick up. OI wonder how long it took me to type all this... but does itm atter. peace out.

12. awesome sounds like fun.

13. Looks exactly like the amount I ate the first time It ripped.. Had a great time.. Hope yours was fucking amazing man.

14. I am so happy to see so many people trying mushrooms.

Enjoy that shit!!!!

15. Damn dude, I wanna try some, but I don't know where to get any, and I don't wanna have a bad trip...

16. The probability of a bad mushroom trip is pretty low as long as you're prepared for the trip and you don't take too much for your first time.

This isn't exactly the first time I did shrooms, that was like 10 years ago. Unfortunately the man that grew these shrooms was arrested a week ago, so I won't be getting any regularly for a while.. lame. I'm about to hit up the new slide i got for my mini bong though, so its all good.:smoking: