Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 grams of shake

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by drexen16, Apr 2, 2009.

1. What is the best way to use this shake. I would prefer if I could put it into one cookie and just get fucked up but i'm not sure how would be the best way to do that. Should I just make some normal cookies, get enough of the mix to mix with the 4 grams of ground up shake and cook all the cookies like normal and the one cookie will be quite the fucker once its nice and baked.

Any better suggestions let me know

I don't want to in any way smoke it

2. Why not just make a whole batch and eat it all? Each cookie will pack less punch, but together you're still getting all of it.

3. makes sense to me..

that, and cookies are fucking awesome.

4. well you can't really just put it right into the cookie batter (well you can but you'll be wasting it). Cook it into 2 sticks of butter then throw that into the batter. And if you want to eat it all just eat all the cookies haha. have fun

5. alright well I mixed up enough cookie batter for 4 really big cookies with cannabutter and boy did they turn out nice. I ate one this morning and holy shit, i've been high as a fuckin kite since about ten. Been home alone blasting music workin on Hw. Great day, can't wait to eat two of em tomorrow morning before school.

6. sounds like quite the tastey, m8. :yummy:

7. edibles are awesome

8. Making it into 1 cookie is a very bad idea. When Thc is metabolised via edibles it turns into a chemical three times as strong as thc

9. yea, i made it into 4 cookies instead of one and one of those fucked me up for the day and i'm still high so i'm pretty happy with em.

10. make firecrackers since its already shake anyways

you can look it up in the stickys

11. bake it, but why would you buy shake? haha

12. OH BOY! WERE THOSE SOME GOOD COOKIES, OR WHAT!?:wave: