Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 grams for brownies enough?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Caboose, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hey guys
    thought id post it here to get some more knowledgeable responses
    just picked up 4g's of some good dank herb
    if i make box brownies in a 9x9 pan
    will there be enough to get a good high...
    (ill prolly throw in some vap-o-poo and kief scrapings)
    tanks gc

2. Um, you wont get high at all if you just plan on throwing it in as you say into the batter. Well you might acutally because of the oil in there but..eh why risk it?

And no, I don't believe 4 grams is enough for a 9x9 pan. I made the same thing a 9x9 pan, but cooked up 9 grams in vegetable oil, before I used the veggie oil in the recipe, and I had to eat 2 to get a good high going. I would suggest getting atleast 6 grams plus the vaped and the kief.

3. You would have to eat all of the brownies to feel a mild high. I would add twice the amount, maybe more.

4. haha of course id simmer the bud in the oil first
    thanks

5. smoke it.. if you really want brownies get some schwag herb. imho

6. a friend and I put in an eighth and split it, it was plenty

7. haha my friend and i had at least a 1/4 for brownies it was for her b/f's 21st b-day. we simmered the grinded weed for 2 hrs in the oil that it called for the brownies.
    The house surely smelled of weed throughout but eat one of those brownies and you were gone!

8. Buy brownie mix from the store. MAKE SURE ITS OIL NOT BUTTER IN THE RECIPE. Just simmer the oil on LOW for 10-15 mins with ground up bud in it, then follow the recipe from there. You can use anywhere from 1-5 grams or more per batch and still get fucked up. I did the entire recipe at 1/2 and made a small batch of brownies for myself. Used 4 grams and got FUCKED UP.

9. Depends on the quality of weed I guess- I made some, simmered 25 mins (maybe i didnt break it up enough, idk) but we had to eat two before much of anything happened. Made half of the 9x13 box of Betty Crocker with 1/8 of mids.

Oh and be sure not to have the heat to high. Simmer the ground up weed @ like 330-350ish and bake @ 325.

10. thanks guys and girls
    so many conflicting opinion!
    im gonna go for it anyway
    ill post some pics in rec tomo