Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 Gram Super J

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReMpTiOn, Jan 30, 2012.

1. #1 ReMpTiOn, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    i took 3 job double wides ripped some paper off the tops put each paper together and rolled 4 grams into it.

[​IMG]

2. Pics?

I would love to see a 4 gram joint lol

3. Damn dude you have me beat haha. Here is my joint with just about an 1/8th in it..
    [​IMG]

4. yeah, that^ is definitely not an 8h joint.. LOL. i've rolled .8's that look bigger than that.

5. Op thats not a 4 g joint

6. How sad, I thought I was going to see a nice big stoggie. I love how people just take a pic of things laying somewhere in a random place. Put it next to something common like a pack of smokes or even better get a ruler and place it next to it. It gives us a much better perspective, even though with those you can clearly tell one is too skinny to have 4 gs and the other is too short, as you can see his pinky is about 80% as long as the joint

7. #8 365DaysofGrowin, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    Hahaha 4 gram joint? You mean a .4 joint rolled in normal paper lol that 1/8 joint wins, lol EDIT ^ that looks right man, it looks just under an eighth man, like theirs a 2.5 in there

8. Just smoke a one gram joint.

9. That's a force yo. That thing is just about as wide as my pinky finger and ring finger put together. If your ".8's" look like that please check your measuring device.

10. View attachment 808292

I think ive got the biggest here....i couldnt tell you how much is in this baby. We bought a cheap ounce of shake from a dispensary of some mids, sat around a table and just picked from a fat pile and rolled hella joints. My boy rolled this one. It was fucking harsh and grime to hit but it was awesome hahaha hotboxed my friends car so rediculously

11. Doesn't count unless it's dank, but I've definitely had my fair share of fun with some discount weight.

12. my friend rick can roll big ass joint he calls them tampon joints idk how much he rolls in it but it has to be over 2g al least i used to have a pic but its on my old phone

13. Haha I agree ^

14. Here we call a super joint a joint with hash , oil , and weed , I only see weed there

15. If that's 3 papers put together shouldn't there be another overlap where the joints joint together.

16. I see one overlap.

Attached Files:

17. [​IMG]

Somewhere more along the line of a 4 gram joint,

18. Looking at the size you ground your bud, and the 2 papers you rolled together, i would say you have yourself a .4'r.

19. Democracy of cannabis papers? Love that shit! Sorry for a possible thread steal but anyone use the juicy brand flavored rolling papers?