Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 gram dank blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Slawter, Oct 7, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

About a week ago, a little more actually. I bought a quarter of dank thinking it was going to be my last buy till I go on probation. I also purchased 7 blunt wraps with it and that's how I planned on smoking the bud, along with my bong. So around 10am on my "last day" I decided fuck it and put 2 wraps together to roll this bute. Since then I have decided fuck that, i'm gonna smoke till they send me my court date. But I did finish this entire blunt to myself and then greened out lol. But I was high for the rest of the day. And right when I got inside I laid down on the couch and then looked up at the clock and 2 hours had passed o_O weird shit.

2. i dunno man

3. lolwut

4. lol wut? wut is this thread mean?

5. Seems like a waste to me, rather smoke 4 1gram rillos

6. Sometimes.. and I mean only sometimes, when you have the extra bud to do something like this..

it kicks ASS!

Looks like a really nice blunt. Was it harsher than usual?

7. Idk man I just wanted to post it and thought the stash jar would be appropriate
    .-.

8. Meh I mean i figured this was going to be my last blunt, and I wanted to go out with a bang

9. i still dont know man

10. Yeah well I thought it was going to be my last smoke for a minute and I had never rolled a super blunt so why not lol. And not particularly I thought it would be because of the extra wrap but it was surprisingly nice. It was a really nice blunt, the pull was great, even though it was nice and tight there was no resistance on the pull and plus this bud was fluffy as fuck to allow for good airflow.

11. lololol what do you not know about?

12. [quote name='"Slawter"']

lololol what do you not know about?[/quote]

Tf don't you know? Op, awesome blunt. If you got the weed to do shit like this props to you sir, bet you were fried

13. [quote name='"Slawter"']

and plus this bud was fluffy as fuck to allow for good airflow.[/quote]

No? No one else gonna do it?? I guess i will, no way that blunt is 4g's especially if it is fluffy bud.

Maybe scaled out with the skin? But saying 4 grams of dank is in there you either got lied to or guessed the amount yourself, maybe poor quality bud, but still unlikely.

Sorry man, hate to be a bastard but that's a little unbelievable for me.

14. I mean i got 7 g's, smoked like 3 blunts and then rolled this, so yeah its an estimate. But it looked like at least an eighth when i had it broken down on a plate

15. Thank you :) and yes i was too fucking high xD

16. Am I the only one thinking that is not even close to 4 grams?

17. [quote name='"nick32"']Am I the only one thinking that is not even close to 4 grams?[/quote]

No others have said it, but seriously who fucking cares? Why do people have to call people out for everything "that's not four grams, that's not purp" don't post if your just gonna come in a knock on people's shit/story.

18. [quote name='"Creativeshroome"']

No others have said it, but seriously who fucking cares? Why do people have to call people out for everything "that's not four grams, that's not purp" don't post if your just gonna come in a knock on people's shit/story.[/quote]

Yeah I completely agree. Who would know their weed better than the actual op? I mean look at a picture and get pissed if you want but if he actually is truthful about his shit then yeah he rolled a fatty and that's some shit to be jealous over ha.

19. lolyea fuck you guys xD I was high fuck.