Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.4 for $5 pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 210hustla, Jun 20, 2009.

1. .4 for $5 wow where i live thats $10 good deal man

2. haha wth? delears around here look at you like a dumbass if you ask for anything less that a 20 sac
    bud looks very nice tho! :)

3. have fun with that one hit :) looks dank though

4. w.e ur buds sitting on looks dirty theirs a hair in the first picture

5. Nice bud but what the fuck a $5 pickup? Doesn't seem worth it in my opinion. I'd save up and get at least of dub of that dank.

6. That will be more than one hit...Its not a rock of crack

7. No one sells under a 20 here in my town anymore it seems. A 5 notch is a thing only from the homies. Looks pretty dank Id gulp that down in one Roor snap

8. those are the guys that don't want to make money:smoking:

money is money

.4 is half of a ten (.8) - no big deal at all

THAT bud, looks sexy.;)

9. I can get that bud steady.

10. well also, around here a gram is 20
    so yeah....

11. aww bummer man. where are you at?

12. Florida.

13. Yeah, I know people who sell .8 of herb like that for $20 all day. Granted, it's always danker than or at the very least as dank as the nug in the OP, but still...Fuck Michigan's bud prices.

14. oh yuuuuup. its always koo seein the homies helpin out the lil homies n sellin em a nickle bag.STRICTLY HOMIES do this tho lol.looks good mon

15. lol you on welfare guy? joking haha. Anyways nice looking bud, wish you had more of it though!

:smoking::smoking:

16. damn yall some haters. I barely smoke anymore so i dont need a whole gram. .4 gets me SUPER blown. so why waste money?

17. I feel ya on the small sack. Get em all the time when im low and just need some herb to keep me through the night.

18. #19 DKro1856, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    Dude lmfao these kind of people pissed me off SO BAD like they call you up,
    "hey man can you sell me a sack?"

"sure bro where you at"

"my house"

"k I'll be right over meet me out in front"

"(walks into the car)"

"what up, how much do you need?"

"uh just a nick"

"FUCK YOU (throwing a nug at them and snatching the 5 dollar bill out of there hand) get the fuck out of my car"

^ just a scenerio of buying the 5 bag from your dealer. This is not me.

19. uh well i definitely tell my homeboy how much i want before he comes over. He doesnt mind, money is money. I use to be his connect so its all good