4 firefighters shot in New york

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Anyone heard about this yet? I guess at least 4 firefighters were shot and at least 2 killed while responding to a fire in New York. Who the fuck shoots firefighters? Reminds me of American history x when black guys shoot his dad. It's the top story on cnn.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using GC Forum

2. WORLD FIREFIGHTER GAMES 2014!!! LOS ANGELES - HERE WE COME!
    The team are already working furiously on the next Games in LA. We've secured get accommodation deals that we will be sharing with you in the New Year.

The home of the Games in 20145 will be the LA Convention Centre in downtown LA. It's a great central venue close to the Staple Centre and LA Live complex with many bars and

restaurants close by.
    In January, the WFG team will meet with local sporting organisations and the LA Fire Department, who have been fantastic in showing their support for the Games in LA in

2014. They will make terrific host for the Games.

Our LA Tourism micro site will be live within the week. It will be jam-packed with useful information about the 2014 Games and associated activities.
    Stay tuned for offers and announcements in the New Year.

Early Bird Offer – Ends 31 December 2012

Don't miss out on our early bird offer at a never to be repeated price of $99 for registration and unlimited sports.
    Visit wfg2014.com to get your early bird offer

3. Drug stash house on fire. Shoot all first responders. Put stash in car and haul ass.