4 days since germination.. will the single cotelydon sprout survive?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hamjack, Nov 13, 2017.

1. 3 out of 4 seedlings look fine, one came up with only a single cotelydon and hasn't shown any signs of progress. Is it cooked? I have plenty of seeds and can just pop another, but it was my only Blueberry.
    IMG_3717.jpg

2. No one can tell you for sure. Be patient and keep an eye on it. It’s all you can do.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Id give it a day or 2 more and maybe soak 1 extra seed in water then paper towel just in case it does nothing but if its the same age as the other ones next to it id say almost toss it out unless seeds are not easy to get then in otherwords keep it going bro.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I just germed 5. 1 came up root first. I turned it over this morning. We'll see, but I think your chances are better than mine...lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm not optimistic, but I'm in no rush and I have plenty of other seeds to pop. I'll wait till it crashes. I'm thinking they're all setting roots right now... so I'll leave her be.

6. Still no growth on the 1 cotelydon Blueberry, with no signs of other leaves. ... I'm going to pop another seed tomorrow.....

7. It can. Don't fuck with it much at all. Yep had one recover just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm in a watch and hope mode now. My tent can easily handle 5, so I'll see what happens.

9. The other three have set their second set of leaves. Little Blue is sitting there with one lonely cotelydon... but she has roots beginning to poke out of the bottom of the peat pot... go figure.

10. 9 days since they popped... The Blueberry is hanging in there, growing roots. The other three look fine. Roots are poking out of the peat pots so I'll probably transplant them to small pots later today and cook their soil for their final transplant. IMG_3720.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey, little Blue just sprouted a leaf nub! She may make it after all.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yup. It's hanging in there.