4 days old super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iceman2494, Sep 28, 2018.

1. So think I should top second from the top nodes ? Idk how much I can lst . I have the little pipe cleaners to tie down

• Like Like x 1
  2. No you cant silly.. once u cut the lower portion off the upper portion will be in ur other hand also.. its not attached to the plant anymore how can u do both lmao.. good try tho buddy!!

Unless you top it.. get 2 shoots then FIM one of those new tops i guess

I can just imagine what thatll look like

3. So fim one of the new shoots on top ? I don’t mind slowing her down . I need time for the two seedlings

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea basically but shes going to grow crazii a.f afterwords!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Then should call it crazy super lemon haze . I’ll fim one stalk in top and lst main branch . Let’s see what I come out with !

6. You can if you want but thatll name the plant.. based on its growth but wont change the train name but a good try tho

7. Let’s see what happens . Fim one top stock . Lst main branch and couple side nodes .

Attached Files:

8. Isn't that like mainlining/supercroping? Cool but might get tedious with out a wider pot. I seriously only cut my little one once at the 4th set of real leaves. I have so many tops. Sometimes you get lucky. The cut made the sides shoot out then the cut decided to become 3 more tops and they have to play catch-up still but grow is nice. She looks healthy bro. Keep it up

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks I was drunk and decided to see what happens . I already see the top nodes turned back up last night . Might have to tie them down too

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tops all turned around back up . Suppose I just leave it alone . Tossed a cool mist humidifier in today I really need to get an in and out intake fan . Light should be here tomorrow.

Attached Files:

11. What did you order for lights? I'm running a bit under power really. Probably why I dont want to flower yet. I know i can do it. And just sub a little lighting with shop lights. thinking of getting one more at least. I'm running a $70 Hollandstar 1000w full spectrum. It's like 200w of true power. And I have like 4 plants I want to flower soon

12. I topped and fim them and tied them so the tops are even. Don't want bud sites not getting light or to much. I'm sure you'll do great. Just be patient and remember you can't put leaves back on your plant. If you accidentally break a branch you could tape it up. I will follow this thread. I must figure out the what mine is crossed with. 1539642595459.jpg

13. I have some wish lights . One claims to be a 600 w blurp . I give it a 100w true power and other is 800 cob which actual draw is 265w. The light I ordered is a qb 288 125w. Only had a 3k spectrum. So I figure I get 2 or 3 more 2 in 3k spectrum and one in 4K for a veg/clone tent . I used pipe cleaners for less stress . Only fim one top just to see . No harm no foul. It’s like an experiment to see how to do future grows . Have electrical tape just in case of a fuck up . I’m pretty careful when it comes to the babies . Going to up pot here in a week or so to a Walmart mesh bag that they sell for 50 cent.have any pics with normal lights ? I appreciate you following. I’d love to follow your grow . Bounce ideas . Also I use the Alibaba.com site to order an lights. Super fast shipping . They shipped yesterday and it’s in customs in Ohio today .

• Like Like x 1
  14. They are resilient. Just the younger the more chance of stunting the growth. Are you using anything to boost your roots. They help with this also I belive

15. I use a tiny dose of nutes that includes root growth for seedlings . I’d love mykos but I’m not ballin . I should start a go fund me .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. What do you use ? Do you have a grow journal of your current grow?

17. Lol. Better kit then I got. The is pretty universal I hear.

18. Thought of fox farm nutes . You can get some cheap off some sites . 3 bottle blends for I think 53$ . I kind of wanted to go organic to test the medium in case to hot . Finding out it’s not so I’ll either a dose up or b go fox farm . The lady at the store is a hydro grower but swears on the stuff . Think I’ll organic this grow clone all 3 add some autos to a grow tent. And try fox farm . Trial and error .

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can inuse rooting powder on a seed during planting??

20. I think you can put on top . Don’t quote me but I think they mix in soil .

• Like Like x 1