4 days old super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iceman2494, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Both popped out of the ground .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Toped big one today . Not sure if I did it right. Have two sprouts cookies looks good and healthy . White widow has some white tips and weird circle leafs . Not sure she will make it .

Attached Files:

3. Looks like you topped it correctly to me. Take note of the growth directly below the cut you made during the next week or so. The plant may show signs of stress, so just keep it happy.

White Romulan (The White x Romulan) BAGSEED Closet Grow

4. Haven’t given any nutes so far . Think it’s under or at 2 weeks at this time . Concerned over the ww with fucked up colors .

5. Haven’t seen any stress after toping . Decided to put baggies over little ones for more humidity

6. Been a few days . Got some inner growth and little ones starting to grow.

Attached Files:

7. Some of my seedlings start off that way im leaning towards heat but i havent been able to figure it out exactly yet..

I germinate and plant seedling often & trash them sometimes just to check if soil is too hot for something special i wanna plant.. (prolly easier with some kind of guage) got some going now just to check the soil out.. killed my Amnesia haze!! But i think its fixed now.. i use bag seeds to test my soil.. their free & ive actually grown one to completion and it was a bomb lemon something, the wife called it “lemonade” got one ive bern mainlining into a monster i hope its fem.. or all that work was just practice

But i notice it happen to my babies i pop so many seeds its a matter of time now b-4 i get it narrowed down

8. Not
    not sure of it either . Both were in same place same temp same soil I do know when it germ it was coming out the side rather than lower bottom . Seed wouldn’t come off the top . For nothing . When it did one smaller leaf that feeds it fell off other one is green with some yellow. Hope it pulls through. Has started its second set of leaves though .

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love lemon haze

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m hoping it turns out well .

11. Been awhile since I posted . Plants aren’t doing to bad . Sprouts growing nicely . Even white widow survived . Cookies seems to be streatching not sure why . White widow is side by side and isn’t stretching . Cookies I think is Indica . Not sure if I can lst anything . Inside growth is bushy . Only problem is my temp in tent with doors open and lights on is still fluxing at 81 during the day and 77 at night. Not sure what I can do . Maybe an in take fan ?

Attached Files:

12. Lets try going with this..

NOTE MY “YELLOW” TRET ON IMAGE (IMPORTANT)..!!
    LOW AS IN THE SECOND IMAGE!! As i feel its low enough to trigger proper grown if you notice a lil higher is to fim, FIM IS A different TRAINING TECHNIQUE, WERE TALKING ABOUT TOPPING HERE SO CUT A LIL LOWER TO ENDURE YOU GET THE PROPER GROWTH HORMONS ACTIVATED..

Hope this helped!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Me 2. Sadly I only have 1 and a bag seed so not sure what it's crossed with. Strong plant. IMG_20181013_061954618.jpg

14. Thanks but already topped once . Pondering on topping a second to slow and let tiny ones catch up .

15. L
    Looks good . How long . Stativa dom from the leaves .

16. Maybe a month. It's odd she's only about 2 inches in height. She had no stretching and one topping I believe will be enough on this lady. Just set her up with a 5000k led bulk at 4000lumins in my tv stand. Now I can switch my 4 bigger plants to flower and later if I see fit flower this beauty. Idk if it was switching to cococoir or getting a blurple light next grow I will have to figure it out. Lemon Haze is sativa dominant isn't it

17. Supposivly it’s suppose to be . Fingers were fat at first. Starting to see them thin out more . Oddly my cookies which is suppose to be a Indica dom is stretching and my ww is more tight nod ... sure I didn’t miss label. 2 inches? Looks way bigger but only can see top view . I wonder if I should lst the whole plant ?

18. Side view. And yes she has filled her 1 gal IMG_20181013_062003420.jpg

19. Crazy . Is it from a clone ? If not could be the blurp . I can see my haze is like maybe 7 in tall . She’s fat but I think it’s from the topping . I may top the second lowest nodes from the top to create 8 main stems . I can’t let her get to big while I wait for the other 2 to catch up

20. Yes start as early as you can. I recommend using ties to train the plant out