4 days old super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iceman2494, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Once they sink they are good to go. If they float for more than 48 hrs, try pushing them with your finger, if it doesnt sink, that usually means it's no good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Oh they sunk . Do I just keep in water till they sprout?

3. I dont do the floating in cup method just paper towel in a zip-lock only for anout 2-3 days in adark space not too cold

4. #64 Iceman2494, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Work out for you? I live in the south so my house is set on 70 . Not to many warm places .

5. 70 is fine in a dark drawer or something.. i had mynes un a metal filling caninet in the dinning room while my wife had the a/c tunning at tull blast its nothing 70 is perfect just keep in the dark for 2 days

6. Always thought they’d like some heat

7. A lil bit but not all that much and for roots its the same thing dont use clear contained to start plants cause the roots hate light they need dark walls on ur grow pots and starter pots/cups

8. Use only solo red cups . Easy transplant. I have them sitting in plastic zip lock between 2 paper plates gettinga little heat on the cable box . Will move in the am

9. Nice.. give em about 36-48hrs to pop

10. Set seed(s) into damp paper towel, fold it, put in a ziploc. I always kept the ziploc full of air by blowing into it and quickly sealing it at least once a day (some brands of bags dont hold air as long)

Warmer temps and higher humidity help seeds germinate the fastest in my experience. It helps to set the bag on top of a cable box/modem, internet router, game console, etc.

I personally used this method for a few years with great success, like 1 failed seed out of 20.

Now I use a small sandwich tupperware container that seals good instead of a ziploc. I literally see tap root in 2 days or less from seeds that I dont soak at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Day 9 . Think I’ll top on 5th nod. Or should I transplant first?

Attached Files:

12. Gotta keep the paper towel damp (not soaking wet, not bone dry). I've never heard of a tap root going back into its shell.

White Romulan (The White x Romulan) BAGSEED Closet Grow

13. It popped back out . My ww one is cracked on the side . I can see the root but hasn’t poked out yet

14. Just put in medium. Can’t wait to see these 2 girls grow !

• Like Like x 1
  15. Never heard of a tap root going back in either. You sure it didn’t break off? What I do (as a noob) is get the paper towel to the dampness I want, then, after putting the beans in the towel, I put the paper towel in a small Tupperware container, to maintain the moister. I set the Tupperware container in the top of my fridge, where it’s a little warmer. Hope this helps u out. Good luck my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks have ww sprouted this morning . Have to check on cookies .