4 days old super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iceman2494, Sep 28, 2018.

1. This is so awsome.. ill love to give this a try.. how much bud maybe a qtr or so??

• Like Like x 1
  2. What do you got growin bro ?

3. Right now i have a w.w auto, b.b auto, gsc auto, a pineapple punch & an unknown bag seed all the autos are in flower b.b first at 4 weeks in gsc & w.w are at about 3 weeks in, pineapple punch only 3 weeks old will go into flower with the unknown bag seed ive mainlined and it gave me multiple nice tops cant wait till it stretches during flower and all new tops that came in are sitting the same exact height, hopeing for an even canopy.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. What are you cooking in ?

5. That my next delema.. i dont even know what to start in.. what should i be cooking in?? All help is appreciated.

6. Are you in a tent ? What type of seeds and lights ?

7. Im moving the project into a tent in about 2 weeks.. i have boat load of seeds that are of unknown genetics & unknown everything cause they came from yrs of swag smoking.. ive germinated and grew a few some.. most.. are great ive gotten good smoke from them.. i germinate and trash some just bcuz i be bored and dont have the space.. i have a lot mann.. but i still buy seeds online the strains i posted im growing now all camefrom Dna genetics GYO collection.. all autos except for the pinapple punch, its a photo..

The unknown bag seed im growing now not sure if it fem or not yet..

Im growing this unknown seed to practice mainlining my plant which turned out great.. originally i was going to trash it cause of space limit.. it was just to practice with..but bcause i stunned my second auto an Amnesia Auto from dna genetics GYO collection it died about a week after sprouting from soil.. so now i have the space to keep the unknown.. lucky sucker i hope it gives me something worth keeping it for.. small mainlining practice project growing 3 stalks from 1 main

Sorry for rambling on!!

8. I’m pretty new at this . I use 707 soil and just two lights . I had northern lights seed and super lemon haze seed . Norther lights seed was a dud . Idk if I did germ it right . I put in a paper towel And a zip lock bag and put on cable box for some heat . How’d did you germinate? When did you do the first topping? I have some cookies and a white widow coming in today . I hope to get those going

9. I germinate using the ppr towel method with the zip-lock..

I wet the tissue ring it out then place it folded with my seed inside like a sandwhich then i place in the zip-lock.. also on top of cable box is no good.. its needs dark alot more than it needs heat.. shouldve placed it in a draw or something for about 2 days & wallah.. but it needs dark not really heat..

Works everytime.. i have a shit load of seeds i sometimes germinate then trash em’ i sometimes get bored & practice just to keep my touch or get better..

Did my first topping on my first plant it hermied.. enviorment was shit..

Then topped my second plant she came out to be a beauty with nice buds that had us on cloud 9..

These new ones im running are all autos i didnt top cus i didnt wanna slow down growth rate..

Have a photo im training now with out topping.. just trying new shit..

Also have an unknown bag seed ive mainlined.. again.. just trying new shit with these seeds that i happen to be lucky enough to collect thru out time of cheap smoking.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. how exactly do you top?

11. I usually top at the 4th node in the begining of life.. maybe around week 2 or so.. cut out the next set of leaves that would be comming in & thatll promotegrowth stems right from the teo top fan leaves and itll also bring out other tops thru-out ur plant.. its a pretty kool technique ill definitely do it to this sour diesel seed when i germinate it.. its a photo so ill have plenty of time to train it bu lsting and topping

12. So I just pluck the new leaves coming in ?

13. [​IMG]

14. Could you do both ?

15. Day 8 .

Attached Files:

16. #56 cshood45, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    No you can't do both unless you top the first time, then FIM the two new tops. That can be done.

FIM is not always guaranteed, but when done right, gives you up to 4 "main tops".

Topping works 99% of the time and always gives you 2 "main tops". If you don't do anything, you will be left with 1 main top and it would typically be a little bigger than the tops if you were to top or FIM.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Either way, wait for those newest set of small leaves to grow out and then cut the next set of baby leaves according to the great chart another member posted.

18. You cannot do both doof, once you top it everything above is gone so how can u do both lol.. good 1 tho buddy

19. Read my post above, you technically can do one after the other.

20. I’ll do the top . Are the seeds when I put in a cup of water suppose to sink or float ?germenating the two new ones .