4 days old super lemon haze

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Iceman2494, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Maybe a touch dark but no clawing so I wouldn’t Be concerned. When you hit Flower, you should continue veg nutes the first week, a transition of 1/2 veg and 1/2 bloom for a week, then week 3 is full bloom. What nutes you using?

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

2. General organics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I bet that bloom has everything you need. Are you using any microbes? Recharge in veg, Mammoth P in bloom? Great white or URB? Great addition to soil grows

• Like Like x 1
  4. No I have the grow box that has a bunch of diff stuff . Bio weed with sea weed extract and boa marine . I have a bag of ewc.

5. Bloom and grow basically equal to flora nova . General hydro and general organic cane in same mag from hydro shop

• Like Like x 2
  6. Think an epsom salt foilar spray would cure it or let it ride ?

7. Nice! I’ll keep doing what I’m doing

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dog got me again . Took a couple bites out of my runt. Might call her old yeller here soon

9. Have no idea what any of those are

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thinking of switching to advance nutes for flowering. If anyone else has an opinion on how to add weight to the buds I’m all ears . Going to start to flower tomorrow night . Watered with a ec topping . Temps finally dropped where I’m at so free cool offs and fresh air with windows open .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. flower fuel will help.. its a very strong P-K booster for flowering

• Like Like x 1
  12. I use the flower Fuel too. It’s only like $18 on Amazon. Just use 1/2 strength as it’s potent and taper the last two weeks then a good flush.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Do you only use this during flowering or mix it with other nutes ?

14. Use it with half strength base nutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Sweet . Ill have to grab some . I’m all about supporting local businesses. The shop here has a 10$ up charge or more on things

16. Been a decade it feels like . Decided to put my first 3 plants all into flower . Slh is 3 weeks into the switch . Cookies (second biggest) 5 days . Ww (runt ) 1 day . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know not the best looking girls . Trial and error on first run .

18. They look great man. Loving their new lights

• Like Like x 1