$4 Buffet @ The Rio in Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'General' started by GoTTi, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Here is a pic i took of my table when i was @ the rio this week. i got their buffet for $4! I was by myself, so all these plates are mine.

i forgot to take a after pic. i was so full i wasnt even thinking about it ;/

[​IMG]

2. For 4 dollars!?!?! Sign me up.

3. daaayuuuuuuuuuuuum

4. haha did you finish it all?

looks amazing for 4 $ :hello:

5. Needs more bacon.

6. How did it all taste? Did ya toke up before you chowed down.

7. i wouldnt of got cereal and all that stupid shit i could of got at home.

but damn at the actual bacon and shit

to bad we dont have shit like that in canada. our junk food/ food is atleast double that of your prices. part of the reason why you guys are fat but hey im here complaining, i want the food

8. Sorry but that shit looks nasty like some low quality food..Or you took cell phone pics. But for four dollars I guess you cant lose

9. ya it was off my cell

it was $4 after i used the $5 coupon i got for stayin @ the rio and i redeemed money off my player rewards card, so it came down to $4!

10. Holy fuck... That is awesome man.

11. The bacon quality looks remarkable for a hotel. Most of the time I'll sit down for breakfast and notice that my meaty delight is barely cooked and flat.

12. i said the same thing about the bacon. it was good. fresh.

13. what this person said

14. Looks absolutely gross.

the $35-a-head buffet at the Bellagio is totally worth it though.

15. I was thinking this would make me hungry.

Failed to deliver the goods man.

16. food in vegas is the nuts. Hit up the Rino while ur there:D

17. Damn just because it's an all you can eat buffet doesn't mean you have to eat it all :D

18. Nice work! I love a vegas buffet. Bellagio & Wynn are the best. MMMMMMM bacon:hello:!