4 Babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HYDROCAKE, Apr 8, 2004.

1. another one

Attached Files:

2. and the last one

Attached Files:

3. They are lookin sweet keep us posted 8 ).

Gg

4. Looks nice man, cant wait to see some buds.

5. come late august, they will come :D

6. Still waiting, so here is a pic of the largest one tied down.

I counted about 18 grow points. Didnt really get a decent picture of it but i decided to post it anyways.

It has been very hot this last month and thats never good but they're handling it pretty well.

Rain is said to be on the way this week. Other than that i take them a gallon each at least every 5 days or so when i can.

I put a good amount of manure around them a few weeks ago. Maybe they need more by now????
    well here it is.....

Attached Files:

7. Here is a pic of one of the smaller ones, i'm only posting this one pic because both of the smaller ones look just the same, like shit!!!
    The heat killed many leaves on these two. They were tied but never really took off like the big one so i untied them for a few reasons, one being for the hell of it, i wanted to see how tall they would get.
    There were two smaller ones besides these two, one is dead now and the other i just forgot to go look at because i gave up hope, most likely its dead if not it wont produce shit.

Attached Files:

8. Here is one i just put out, it was getting to big to keep around the house, its tied down and looks really good, these pictures really make the plants looks smaller and worse than they do in person.

I've got big hopes for this one, the new growth from being tied has started to come in, manure has been added to the pot and she looks great. We'll see how it goes in the wilderness.

How long will it live comfortable in this pot?

Thanks folks
    Smoke on!!!

Attached Files: