4 all u guys just about to plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jay t bell, Mar 20, 2004.

1. HI to allu guys in the northern hem.
    All you guys will be gearing up to plant,when us guys down south are just about to harvest.so to get your mouths watering heres some pics of my plant.
    laters jay.

Attached Files:

2. mmm

Attached Files:

3. and even closer.
    the crystals arent showing to good in the pics but they are there.

Attached Files:

4. i say 3 weeks more.... am i right...lol..

looking good..latezz..

5. im hoping 2 but you might be right 3 max(i hope been waiting along time now)
    cheers matey.
    laters jay.

6. i will be waiting for the harvest pics, and final product pics, and if u makeing hash, then i want to see some pics too..lol...latezz..

ps.. good luck with your buds... lets hope it fatten up more in the last weeks...

7. cheers man.yep pics to follow.no hash though well not this time.smoked hash for over 15 years when i lived in the uk so ill give it a mis this time,ill make canabutter instead.
    cheers man.laters jay.

8. i just made some canna butter on friday.... is already gone, but i made some bud brownies.. its already gone too, but it was some trippy bomb high... after 30 mins from eating the brownies, the high just creep up on me... it was some dope shit....

9. haha lol its good sh*t man ive been eating that sh*it for the past week or two(its been vert dry here)i just add it to chocolate.
    laters jay

10. DAYMM man that looks like some good fucking bud. Good enough to fucking eat the whole plant!!

Peace,
    Will

11. i was hoping to pull it up today.

Attached Files:

12. but i think its still a couple of weeks away yet.

Attached Files:

13. gutted i could do with something to smoke

Attached Files:

14. already taken a couple of cuttings to smoke.

Attached Files:

15. im leaving it alone now untill i pull it up.

Attached Files:

16. u make me mad........I WANT YOUR WEED lol keep up the good work. cant wait to see what your finished looks like.

17. How did you trrain her? good job!

18. looks nice! :D How did you train her? Is this your first grow, only one plant?

19. Hi grower nop its not my 1st grow outside.
    my 1st grow was out side ten years ago in a green house(i lived in the UK then).basterds all eight bag seeds turned male its been a running joke with my mates.even had dad to fert them he knew what they where but liked plants.some body nicked them in the end dad wasnt happy.
    Any way i know some out side growers and they told me what to do for max yeild so i followed there instructions.i didnt know it had a name untill i was looking for info and i found OG & Gcity with alot of F*cking info.
    great place man keep up the good work.
    laters jay.