Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4.5g of purple haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImmortalGropher, Jan 21, 2010.

1. #1 ImmortalGropher, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    for 50 bucks...good deal or no?

2. well idk we dont ur prices where you are and if its legit and what not but if its legit yea a little 4.5 of northern lghts for me is 20 but im close to my grower

3. If its real Purple Haze then get on that shit unless its fake which in most cases it probably is then ur getting ripped ask to see it and it will be easy to tell if its legit..

4. yeah thats a real good deal i usually pay 55-60 for only 3.5

5. It's probably isnt purple haze. But if its dank thats a good deal

6. I'm asking him to take a pic of it for me. I talked him down to 45. lol I'm in tx, but he said other people he knows are sellin 3.5 for 60-70.

7. Deff check to see if it's legit. If it is then jump all over that. Around here i would pay $50-60 for 3.5g..

8. If it was well grown purple haze (unlikely but i wouldnt say impossible) he'd be charging more. Look it over well, dont buy if you see a single seed. IMO.

9. good deal, obv.

10. What the fuck? Hell yes. BUY THAT SHIT. BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT AND POST PICS.

11. he's a buddy of mine that I've known for like ever. He's been smoking a LOT longer than I have..so i trust him. he's been cutting me deals on stuff since I started smoking. He also assures NO SEEDS. If I can inspect it I'll post pics :p.

12. Kay. Here's the pic. for some odd reason my HTC pure doesn't have a flash, so I held an LED light up to the bag and my room is dim too haha.

[​IMG]

smells super skinky, is fluffy and there are NO seeds. Is fluffy good or bad? it's not SUPER fluffy, it's like half compressed or something. Smells like it's worth the 45 that's for sure.

13. Update: I am very high right now. :D mixed it with my old weed after two hits and oh man that third one was a doozy! :D

14. It looks okay & if you're high as fuck then it sounds like a good deal.

15. yea it looks alright from the pic. cant really tell if its too dank from the pic. it looks like regs

16. Definitely.

17. omg im still high hahaha. munching on doritos

18. purple haze is dead. Sorry.

19. Fluffy is usually good. The fluffiness usually allows light to penetrate deeper into the buds, making the herb healthier, and therefore danker

20. idk...all you have to do is grow a se asian sativa outdoors until it frosts and call it purple haze. lol