4.5 weeks into flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by D_DUB, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Tis me first hydroponics grow. 4.5 weeks into flowering. Space Candy and Conspiracy Kush. Just curious how i am doing compared to my peers?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Very healthy plant. You obviously are on top of things and will be nicely rewarded

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Jimmy Jack! I love hydro! I already have plans to expand after harvest. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm about 2 or 3 days behind you and I'd say it looks like you are right on track! Your girls look very happy! I grew for many years in soil but this is my first hydro run as well. Doing a single plant for mine but looks to be pretty close to the same development as yours.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. NanoGadget you got it going on! Are you dwc? Whats you lighting and strain, if you dont mind me asking?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looks pretty nice man...right on track...check out my grow journal for comparison. Updated every week, just about to havest beautiful critical kush. Smells amazing. I had an extremely short veg period so nugs are small but they are fully mature.

7. Day 59 critical

Attached Files:

8. Thanks! I'm running RDWC (which stands for recirculating deep water culture if you're not familiar) under a CLW Solar Storm 440 light. The strain is Papaya. Got her all by herself in a 3x3 tent and she is filling it up nicely. You have a journal going? if not you should continue to update on this thread. I'd love to watch your progress, especially since we are so close to the same stage of flower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am also rdwc. Veg i used about 1000 actual watt led's, as soon as i noticed first signs of bud i switched to de 1k watt hps. I have 3 ladies in 5 gallon buckets, 4th bucket was male. I do have pics from seed to now. I will work on my journal.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Right now i keep getting root growth into my drains at bucket bottoms preventing drainage. So today they are not recirculating untill i can drain and clear roots again. I think i vegged for too long and have too much roots. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. My Solar Storm is 350 watts actual in bloom mode and I've had excellent results as long as I don't try to go bigger than 3x3. My last two runs with it I've pulled just a tiny bit under 1 gram per watt... not bad for a 4 year old blurple.. lol. What kind of LED were you using?

• Like Like x 1
  12. 2x 600vipar specta (actual watt 276 each)

• Like Like x 1
  13. 4x5 ft area

• Like Like x 1
  14. And mars hydro actual watt 312

• Like Like x 1
  15. Also, I didn't have problems with the roots clogging because I did a mod to my system recommended by a buddy. I use a GH WaterFarm, and before the grow I took a drill and doubled the number of holes in the bottom of the top section. This allowed the roots to grow freely into the water reservoir section of the bucket. I also added an air stone. basically makes it a hybrid of traditional DWC and RDWC...

• Like Like x 2