Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4.4 Grams of amazing bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MASTERofGANJA, Apr 13, 2013.

1. This smells like Hawaiian punch just really fruity and has some purple in it. Supposedly it's called Hawaiian Cookie but Idk. Good bud anyways.

Attached Files:

2. are you sure thats 4 grams? or just 3 buds which is like 1 gram

3. I've had 2 gram nugs about that size, it's probably really dense or he didn't show the whole pickup. Looks great though!

4. you're amazing, bud.

See what I did there ?

5. It's really dense I didn't believe it when my friend brought it but yeah now it's about a 4.0 , I weighed it on my scale

6. they probably soaked it in Hawaiin Punch, hence the smell and taste and weight for the skimpy size.......:smoking:ha ha ha just joking bro....your taking a beating on this one...:D

7. Nice man enjoy. I could see it being the right amount....Why do people never take density into account and think the same amount of weed must look the same??

8. People are always talking shit calling others liars haha. That looks a good dense 4g. Just picked up a one bud eighth and it was a dense motherfucker.

9. Yo why is there such a thick blob of purp on the 2nd pic. Mold??

10. Hahaha. No man mold is when there is stringy like webbing close to the stem. That my friend is just some weird looking dank purple bud.

11. Ohhhh well then less posts more haze