4/21...the day after

Discussion in 'General' started by theshrizzz, Apr 22, 2008.

1. nah not the method man album...

What up city..yeah its 4/21 and yeah I'm a bit sick but I need to sleep for tomorrow so just had a j and I'm feelin' quite nice. Who else tokin' it up on 4/21?

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. was suppose to but have yet to get the call im waiting for

:(

3. who's not? i feel like shit, and i HAVE to smoke a bowl to get me to sleep, but i really dont want to. M E T H O D MAAAN.

4. Meth OD, man!

SHIT!

5. Haha. Ever since that album came out, I've decided to do most of my celebrating on 4/21. And I have. This morning me and my friend hotboxed his room wit these 3 blunts. I got pretty retarded and was blazed till later in the afternoon. "420" off that album is my sooooong tho. haha

6. thats a sick album, i burned a few blunts and then went to the cubs game and got liquored up... just got home not too long ago, bout to pass the fuck out

7. pretty high myself. ive managed to be high for almost all waking hours between 4/19 and now. it feels awesome :smoke:

8. i'm so burnt out from 2 days of constant smoking

9. I'm so burned out right now. I have been smoking from friday afternoon until today and it's tuesday. I had a low tolerance and didn't smoke much before this, and now I'm ripping waterfall bongs and I'm high as fuck.