Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunted, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Was wondering what plans you guys got for 4/20. I know my crew are throwing up for a quap and are attempting to smoke the whole thing within 24 hours. What is everyone else doing?

Peace.

2. The Bob Marley fest is happening on 4/20 and there is also a free rock concert that I might check out. (It was originally 30 bucks but the main band dropped out and so now its free!)

Plus I am just gonna smoke as much weed as possible :)

3. a Oz, sum close friends, a bubbler, and maybe a few lady folk ;)

4. No definite plans yet, just know I'm gonna be stoned all day...

5. The Hotel Tavern in Stanwood Wa. is having a big 420 party.Pounders of green bud (budweiser beer with green food dye). Live music and all the heads in stanwood and camano come out for this one.

6. me and some friends are having a big marijuana cook/smoke out we're gonna bake some magic brownies and smoke a shitload of weed

7. Me and some friends may get together for a bbq. Or not. Toking will be involved.

Z

8. In Ecuador we also celebrate the 4-20 , at 4-20 we smoke a Bob Marley.

9. All I know is that I'm gonna be stoned. I've been off weed for almost 3 weeks now, just so I can get rid of the tolerance for 4/20 day!