4/20

Discussion in 'General' started by nicole420, Mar 19, 2003.

1. this year 4/20 is a very interesting day... it is:
    of corse the day to smoke a lot of pot
    hitlers birthday
    easter
    the colombine shooting anniversary.

what a busy day

2. is the school shootin guy a stoner? if he was, i know y he picked the day.......... i no wat im doin that day :)

3. phooey, my dad is coming to visit, and I haven't seen him since I was 12, there's no way I'm getting out of it to smoke...I might be able to pull off a wake-n-bake tho :D

4. was the oklahoma city bombing that day as well? or is that the 19.

5. I think they were more interested in it being hitlers birthday rather than 4/20..

6. i dont really know...ill probably smoke some herb tho.

7. i will not be smoking this 4/20. seeing as how it's easter, and Jesus was resurrected on easter... i just wouldn't feel right.

8. i can't wait to get intensly blazed and go eat easter brunch with the fam. i figure, god put pot on the earth, he intended us to use it..... should be great times.

9. damn, it's on sunday this year, i'll have to take a day off work assuming teeroists haven't blown up my work yet.

Peace

10. which reminds me, to request off 4/19-4/21 before my coworkers do:)

11. i'm with you man

12. yeah, there are a bunch of different feelings about 4/20. Some feel that we should smoke that day crazy just because it is the date 4/20. and the others feel that it represents to much good and evil things that have happened no that day that hell would just completely swallowed up forever... i dunno ill find see how im feeling about it, when the time comes...

13. LOL....my mom just told me that I'm supposed to find weed for my dad when he comes to Lancaster....HAHAHAHA, I gotta hook my dad up, isn't that hilarious?

Grasscity Deals Near You