Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinztony, Feb 25, 2013.

1. #1 tokinztony, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Anyone start saving for 4 20 yet? I have already and have $120 saved up and still growing. Going to be a great day when it comes. :smoking:

2. It'll be any other day for me

3. saving?? nope

I only smoke home grown on 4/20..

I havent smoked in almost 6 months...gonna have some pineapple express and roadrunner just in time:smoking:

4. Not sure what the big deal is about 4/20. Woo, Hitler's birthday. I blaze every day like it's 4/20.

5. Saving up for what? Just weed?

That's lame. Smoking too much weed is a silly way to celebrate holiday. Save up for tickets to a show, or passes to a museum, or whatever you fancy... then on 4/20, smoke weed and go enjoy said entertainment. THAT is a good way to celebrate a weed "holiday," I think.

6. I make plans and smoke wayy more than usual. But I don't really save up unless I don't have any a week before or so.

7. Don't worry. Your not alone. I have some weed saved so for over the next two months I can smoke here and there. My plan is smoke it up throughout these next two or three weeks though and then take a tolerance break for a month to month and a half then by 4/20 have enough money for an ounce of some good drough or mids and then smoke up and it'll be fucking amazing! ... Only problem is I love smoking at night so should I smoke the night going into 4/20 or the night of 4/20 or spread it out through both?