Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zairo, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So my girlfriends birthday is on April 20th, she's nit much of a smoker but knows I do it. I want to get fuck up and enjoy her birthday. Don't think I can do both without her thinking I pick weed over her.

What would YOU do?

2. I'd celebrate with her the way she wants. Then when I got home, I'd blaze the fuck outta all my pieces with some friends.

3. This.

4. Why not celebrate by smoking weed together.
    Be like as a one time birthday thing :D
    It'll help you two bond more

or do as the other guy said

5. Introducing someone to the world of weed is always a great gift. Just tell her the truth about it, and suggest that she tries it, but don't pressure her into it.

If things go well you'll be having a wild 4/20.

6. If things don't go well, then who fucking cares anyways.

It's her birthday, and 4/20 is a meaningless holiday that makes stoners look stupid to the non smoking population.

7. hang out with her through the majority of the day and do what she wants. afterward, do your own thing and get high as hell. smoke six joints, six blunts, and drink six beers

8. You satin bro?

9. get baked, and spend all day with her do everything she wants.. how could she be mad?

10. If your girlfriend doesn't like weed and she knows that YOU know she doesn't like it, but you still choose to get "fucked up" on what's supposed to be her special day, then yes, she'll probably think you're choosing weed over her, and I'm inclined to agree with her. 4/20 is just another day man, especially if you're already smoking every day. The only difference is that stoners use it as an excuse to smoke excessively which, in my opinion, is a waste of weed and often a waste of time.

Think about it. When your girlfriend's friends ask her the next day, "So how was your birthday?" do you want her to gush about how awesome you are for devoting the day to her happiness and making it truly special, or do you want her to say "Oh it was alright. Would've been better if my boyfriend wasn't stoned off his ass all day though. I wish he could just enjoy spending time with me without being high all the time."

Bottom line: Don't be that guy. It makes us all look bad.

11. That was beautiful man.

12. He never said she doesn't like it.. and he never said she knows he knows that she doesn't like it lol. Just saying.. kinda blowing it out of proportion. She just doesn't smoke a lot it seems like.

13. Yeah, I guess that's a possibility. However, he did say that he thought she might think he'd be picking weed over her, which implies that it might bother her a little bit. I don't know. I guess the best thing to do would be to ask her if she'd be cool with it. Now that I think about it, that would be the obvious thing to to lol.

14. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.