Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cothrantyson, Apr 19, 2012.

1. so, for the past 2 years of my life I have smoked weed on an almost daily basis. However, it recentely stopped becoming as fun, and I realized that I was spending a great chunk of my money on weed. So, I decided that I would take a one month "tolerance beak" during this month and see if I can have a lot of fun when I smoke again. However, I totally forgot about 4/20 in my planning. So, I ask the grasscity community if you believe that I should break my tolerance break for 4/20?

2. when did you start your break?

3. I fail to see exactly what is so special about 4/20. Idk bout you guys but around here it's an excuse for idiots to get "fucked up" not worth it IMO

4. Up to you man. Have you been sober this whole month? If so and if you can spot the money I say go for it UNLESS you really want to do it up to the end of the month. It will show you have the willpower NOT to give in. Not saying once will hurt though. Look at your finances first!

5. And yeah 4/20 is just another day really.

6. This is the question. If you're on like day 1-13 then I'd say no. If you've been 2 weeks without, prepare for some fun :D

7. Have you been off this whole month? If so you will still get high as all hell. Its a choice you have to make, but no way would I miss 4/20...whether I smoked everyday or not :smoke:

8. I'd say go for it, man. In my opinion, 4\20's a day to just celebrate the herb, formulate some togetherness and oneness, and bring about some peace in honor of it, you know? Totally up to you, though.

9. Wow everyone's a bit negative in here. It's like hating Christmas because it gives people an excuse to eat food and drink beer. It's the only day stoners get and I think everyone should try to appreciate it. Not everyone who smokes weed is an idiot who wants to get fucked up. It's just a day in which the world of pot smokers can come together and show some love for the drug we all love.

10. Rep to this man for getting it. :smoke:

11. the main reason i enjoy 4/20 is not to get fucked up its watching everyone unite for a single cause

12. Its 4/20 in Germany now...I say you should think about what 4/20 means to you. If the day holds importance for you, I say its excusable. If it's not a big deal to you personally, meh. Rather keep up the t-break, because it is much more rewarding if you go through straight :)

Chill everyone, have an awesome 4:20 :D

13. [quote name='"esauftw"']Wow everyone's a bit negative in here. It's like hating Christmas because it gives people an excuse to eat food and drink beer. It's the only day stoners get and I think everyone should try to appreciate it. Not everyone who smokes weed is an idiot who wants to get fucked up. It's just a day in which the world of pot smokers can come together and show some love for the drug we all love.[/quote]

Yeah. I get what you're saying. Unfortunately around here there is no togetherness, or unity, no one even knows the origin. Idk, I find it annoying