4/20 Tolerance Break :(

Discussion in 'General' started by enevitable, Mar 25, 2008.

1. So who else is starting up a T-break, or is about to for the wondrous 4/20?

I'm slowly lowering my 'medication' levels, I've gone from 6-7 bowls a day down to 2, and fucking feel great :hello:. I can't wait cause come 420 I'mma proabbly rolling through an ounce or two and be fucked out of my mind like a virgin for the first time :smoking:

anyways just figured i'd make a support thread for the fellow t-breakers out there, or maybe inspire a few of you to take a t-break for it

2. are you starting your t-break today? or just slowing down on the weed smoking for now

3. both, I find t breaks work best if you slowly work yourself down and then off, that way I don't have to deal with the insomnia/irritability as bad

by the end of the week i'm gonna be done smoking until 4/20, which should give me about a 3.5 week tbreak

4. I've been thinking about it. I just got off a weeklong T break Friday, but since then I've had 3 pretty hard trips after some massive blunt loads. At first it sounds cool, but it sucks. I'm afraid to get high because I don't want the extereme deja vu kinda stuff...anyway i'm not ranting lol good luck with the T break, i'm hoping to make some sick hash.

the biggest deal around here is that the Dalai Lama himself will be here on 4.20 giving lectures and stuff. damn I missed getting tickets by like hf hr.

5. im on a cautious nervous break now. I had a close call today. Well let me start a story because it relates to me having to be on a break

I got a call last night from my previous employer who laid me off towards Christmas. Well my manager called last night saying I can come back and to be there at 8am today because we had to go to the hospital. Im thinking to my self sweet I will get out of debt from getting this nice job back. I went to a friends got some clean piss and everything was going smooth until i got to the hospital. I go into the waiting room right before you go into the bathroom to piss and I am filling shit out and i feel my medicine bottle start to fall out of the tape thats stuck to my inner thigh. I couldnt fuck around with it much so when I had a second I readjusted it and they let me walk into the bathroom i poured it into the cup no problem. Walk out and hand it to them its yellow but not very warm. It tested 1 degree below the minimum because it was out of my body for only a few minutes. I was smart enough to leave 1/2 of the bottle of piss. She goes well since this tested to cold you will have to drink some water and take the test again. I am like no sweat.... but heres the catch. You will have to have a male docter go in with you because the first test was faulty. I started to panic lol. I sat there for 20 minutes drinking water and being the most nervous I have been in a while. I go into the bathroom and this guy stands about 2.5 feet behind me to my right. I had the pill bottle open standing upwards tucked on the side of my balls. I used what was left in the bottle to put into the test jar but it was about 1 nano meter from the line so the bitch wouldnt take it. Shes like well drink some more water. At this point I thought all hope was lost the bottle was like 1/20 filled with clean piss and the two nurses left to go do something for like 1 minute. So I frantically noticed a sink in the waiting room and remembered that the nurse rinsed something out and used the warm water. I reached down my pants pulled out the near empty bottle and turned on the sink and filled that bitch up almost all the way. It was warm and I sat there drinking more water and then I say "i am ready" this time the guy is standing about 1.5 feet behind me to my right and i tried my best to make it look like i was peeing and filled up past the line. The guy goes that didnt sound like a piss to me and I looked at the jar and it was completely clear but warm. The nurse goes this looks kinda diluted and she did the drop test to see if it reacted. Everything came up negative but I noticed she saved my pee.

Did she save my piss because it was to clear and she suspected it was fake? Or do they always keep the jar. Anyways they handed me the paper it said in small print 2 tests taken and the reason they couldnt take it and then in big letters it said drugs found: Negative. My manager was nice enough to give me a warning because he is a fellow stoner but has to be careful about his employees knowing. I originally got this job because my cuz was sleeping with him lol so thats how i figured out he burned. He let me start working today and I made 80 bucks in 5-6 hours total. Now I have stopped smoking weed just in case they want me to take another test because of how fishy the first one went. I figured at worst within 3-4 days I might have to take a piss test and I am thinking they will really watch to see if I am taking it legit or even maybe give me a blood test.

My questions are how long does THC stay in your blood system. Second question is has anyone ever had a similar experience with a drug test almost gone bad? The good news is I am taking a tolerance break at least until mid April till this clears out.

6. yeah they do sound cool in theory, but they fucking suck, no where did I say it was going to be easy :devious:

my problem is lately I've been getting headaches when I've been smoking, and have been feeling groggy as hell when I'm not smoking, so a break is something that has been needed for a while, what better timing ?

FrostAie: Nice story, you fucking dodged the bullet 3 times it looks like, good job. I'd be mad bugging out if they turned my piss down that many times. What kind of job are you working btw? Seems high pay which is nice, even more a plus it seems like your manager is cool

7. I'm starting cold turnkey today...feeling good so far...;)

8. I just got done taking about a month break. Got boring..but since its starting to show signs of nice weather Im in the smoking mood again. So yea been smoking for about 2 weeks now. I missed it oh how I have missed it.

4/20 I will for sure smoke.

9. dont over smoke after your t break.....

i mean (this may be just me) but SMOKING a certain amount after t break is overkill

10. I know I usually pass out :smoking:

the 2 ounces will be split between me and my 3 roomates, might need to get more :/

11. I'm basically taking a break. Although I have been for a while. The only time I smoke is when my friends offer to smoke me up due to lack of money. But they're all taking breaks until 420, so I'm probably not going to be smoking much until then. Hopefully I get a job and start getting paychecks soon so that I can smoke people back up by getting a lot of bud for 420 and getting all my friends real high.

12. i am on my 3rd day of t-break....i was smoking for 5 months straight.....my high has been short for the past weeks that's why i decided to go for a t break....

i'll go for a week of t break first and see if i can do another week