Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 The Day After

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OmegleMeister, Apr 25, 2012.

1. So my first 4/20 ever was fun but I really feel like I didn't enjoy it that much. I was out almost all day and was just semi-stressed out. The day after however, I ended picking up this bud for $50 for 1/4. Now let me just say that I live in CT and the bud I usually get is $55-60 for 1/8.

Now I don't see people use this word anywhere except from my friend who has always used it and the guy we bought from, but it was "greens."

I have never smoked schwag or seen it in person, but this wasn't it. Greens is supposed to be the crappiest weed apparently, but really, the only difference I saw was that it wasn't the greenest, had seeds, and not as many crystals as dank bud I've picked up.

However, it smoked EXTREMELY well, not harsh at all, and got me very stoned :smoke:

I literally rolled the biggest joint I ever have. I used king size zig zag papers but I used two instead of one, so one on top of the other for added support because they are thin as sh*t.

Anyways, I was literally enjoying rolling so much because I was just scooping weed into this thing after the initial roll. For me, weed doesn't come around in huge quantities that I see people have, so have a 1/4 for $50 was amazing. I smoked up all my friends and didn't ask for anybody to throwdown.

I love being in a relaxed mood like that where you don't even care and can just enjoy yourself.

Just thought I would share haha, anybody have any similar experiences?

2. Yeah man, i just got a job and still being in highschool i finally have money.. I've always been kinda like you it seems like, always picking up small quantities at a time. The most i had ever bought for myself before was an 1/8th for 50. Here in SD all dealers want 60 1/8th 100 quad, 180-200 half. I'm good friends with one of my dealers so he usually hooks it up with 8th's for 50, quads for 90, and halfs for 170.

Well after my first check, i went and picked up a half ounce. Couple buddies threw down as well and we had the time of our life smoking a ton of blunts and just chillin playin cod at the crib. Definitely know the feeling now when it doesn't matter how much you smoke haha.

I'm about to pick up my second half friday morning.. Can't wait, hoping to get in that mood to just kick it and enjoy life :smoke:

This was the first half we all went in on.. I live lake side so we were out in the paddle boat on the lake just smokin blunts. It was one of the chillest times i've had blazin. Not a damn thing to do but sit out there, and think about the craziest shit!
    [​IMG]

3. Haha dude that sounds epic!! It was so much fun having a ton of weed, we packed 3 blunts, my giant ass joint, my bubbler, my bong, two bowls, a one hitter and a gas mask haha. Ahhh, weed is awesome.

4. Forsure man :) I love it, just gotta make sure you don't let it run your life is what i've figured out. Was gonna head to the head shop friday but think im gonna wait till next check and just pickup a half.

Is there a lot of stoners in CT? There really aint shit here for chill ones. My school has alotta skaters that blaze and they all have a bad "rep" at the school. Shit, i have the max lifts at school and everyone knows i blaze so it's starting to open there minds about it :D

5. Oh yeah man I know. I promised myself I would never let weed fuck with me in anyway. It's nice to be sober and actually remember times with friends hah. It's one thing when everybody is high with you as opposed to when your just high. It's not uncomfortable but it just doesn't feel right.

As for the stoners in CT. I can't say if CT has a ton, but my entire town basically smokes weed. Rich white kids who have easy access to their parents money allows for everybody to always have funds for it. Of course, they are ignorant as fuck and never buy good shit EVER. It's hilarious because all the kids that are ignorant get taken advantage of by dealers they buy from.

But I mean my school has its total stoners, definitely (im sure all schools do), but I mean nobody has a bad rep or anything and nobody is like wow that kid smokes because everybody is chill with it.

This kid in my physics class is ALWAYS baked (highschool btw) but nobody cares.

6. Man im in high school too :) Im always that kid baked in class with red eyes haha. But yeah kids at my school are gay. My class has about 100 kids in it so small town you kinda get the reason for bad rep then. Kids don't even drink there its the gayest.

I know what ya mean by dealers rippin the rich kids off. Shit if they don't complain and keep comin back why give em the good? They don't have enough respect to deserve the good anyway! I work for my shit and always have, so when i see kids like that it just pisses me off.

What grade you in? Im a senior, bout to graduate in like 2 weeks :D Gonna get my own place then so i can blaze. Hate sneakin out the window to blaze :(

7. It's funny, I live in a really small town in VA so it's basically the worst place ever. There's like 120 kids in my grade (10th) but a good 80% either smoke weed or have at least tried it. Nobody really gets a bad rep for it so it's awesome.

8. All the kids at your school are gay?

9. Shouldn't be getting halfs for 170 man, get him to go 140. My town has over priced weed, and it's 50 eighth, 80-120 quad, 120-160 for a half o. When buying half os you should be saving a lot of money.

10. I know man.. The standard here is 180, shit i see halfs go for 200 sometimes and o's for 400. Grams are 20, 2 grams is 40, then 8th for 60. Weed prices here are terrible

11. Hah, I'm a Junior, got like a month and a half to go haha.