4/20 Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by 970Toke, Apr 21, 2012.

1. How was everyone's 4/20? I'm not gonna lie, mine was boring as shiet!

Any entertaining stories?

2. BRO I SMOKED SO MUCH WEED LIKE 5 POUNDS AND THEN I LIKE ATE A LOT OF FOOD

/thread

3. ^^^^^^^ Umad?

4. I smoked alot of dank weed then went to the river and shot off a bunch of fireworks it was pretty fun.

5. I got real baked. and my grandma caught me and I lost over 150$ worth of pharephenilia

6. Hiked Griffith park..

Blazed with a couple of friends in SCV Went home n smoked my 420 blunt to the dome and went to sleep.

I kept a rough count of how much smoked. It was mainly dans though.

7. U 2 years behind on your meme game?

8. It was a great day, smoked as usual. Then at around like 11:30 PM my friend got off work at Quiznos and came over with tons of booze to make drinks (He went to bartending school last year).

So he comes over with all the ingredients to make a drink called "Nuclear Lemonade". Looks exactly like it sounds and tastes like it sounds as well. You can really taste the rads! lol. It contains a shot of blue curacao, gin, vodka, rum, and tequila and after you shake it you pour some midori in. Oh my god dude, it was wicked fucking good and had tons of booze in it lol.

So we're drinkin and we each finish one and make another and then we go blaze, we finish blazing and we both have drank like half of the second round and we're both completely fucked up, just unbelievably fucked up and so we're drunk talking for like an hour and we finish the second round and go for a third round, which was probably a horrible idea, at least for my buddy.

We're drinkin, and I decide to ash the bubbler to repack it. My friend is like falling asleep at this point and I'm like ok whatever and I show him to a couch to sleep on. Then he runs to the bathroom and starts puking a bunch. I get him a cup of water and I'm feeling really fucked up at this point, but I felt confident that I wasn't gunna get sick and decided to go get myself a shot of vodka while he was hugging the toilet. Had a shot and went back to the bathroom so I could give him that drunk pep talk you give to your friends when they're sick, you know just try to keep it light and keep them from feeling stupid.

So I was doin that and he finishes and we go to sit in my room and he drops a full cup of water on my rug lol, so I tell him no worries and clean it up and he goes and pukes again lol. Then he goes and lays down, I go to the bathroom to pee and next thing you know *knock* *knock* on the door, I'm like fuck, cause I know what he needs and so I zip up as quick as I can but not quick enough. I hear Bluurrgggh and the sound of liquid splattering on the other side of the door and the floor.
    I open the door and he's like "Sorry...:(" and I tell him it's fine, I just felt bad for him lol. But he goes in and pukes and then he cleans up his puke outside the bathroom and finally goes to sleep.

I'm still feeling confident, although incredibly drunk at this point, and I decide to smoke a small bowl before bed. So, first, I decided I'd get another shot of vodka. So I go and take a shot then pack the bub and put on a colbert report from earlier in the week and get high. Now, honestly, I don't even remember getting high. I don't even remember packing the bubbler, I just remember having to pause the colbert report and sprint to the bathroom. So now I'm in there puking blue vomit for who knows how long I was so fucked up. I finish up and leave and head to bed, but the way got in to bed fucked me over. I kinda fell forward into it and that shook my stomach all up and two seconds later I had the spins again and had to go throw up more. Then I go back to bed and pass out. It was like, i dunno, 4:30 maybe 5 AM when I finally passed out.

That's my 4/20 story lol. I haven't gotten sick like that in like years. Pretty embarrassing. I shouldn't have had that last shot, that was so dumb. But overall a pretty epic night.

9. Did she bully you like Butters grandma from South Park? Or did you catch her reminiscing about good ol' times if you know what I mean.

10. Holy crap Shanx. Well I guess I'll nuke my stomach with that drink. Was it a shot of all of those plus the midori? Or was it 1/4 of a shot of each?

11. I believe it was like half a shot each, and i don't think I mentioned, but there's also like jose cuervo sour mix in it, at least that's what my friend used.

Here's a video I found on how to make it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATAmMSH7fCU]How to make a Nuclear Lemonade Cocktail - Drink recipes from Bartending Bootcamp - YouTube[/ame]

12. Nothing to crazy smoked a zigzag blunt,rolled a swisha, and a eigth joint and played some skip bo with fellow stoners.Didnt smoke much threw out the day but toked a lot at night.

13. I was too broke to buy my weekly ounce, so I drank instead. Nothing special... pretty boring.