4/20 Promo - 1 Day Only

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by herbiesheadshop, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Hi Guys

On 20th April 2015 from 9.00am (GMT) and for 24 hours we will be posting a promo code to give you 15% off EVERY order - no minimum or maximum order value, so please keep an eye on this thread for the promo code which will be posted here just before 9.00am on 20th April (GMT Time)

The code will only be available for these 24 hours. [​IMG]

2. Your promo code for 4/20 is GRASS42015.  Use this code to get 15% off ANY order (excluding delivery) until 9.00am GMT tomorrow.. :)

3. Ordering right now

4. Is there a gift card that you guys accept from the states? Apparently my card wont make international purchases

5. As we process all on-line transactions via a secure payment facility and not directly ourselves, I'm afraid this means that we don't get to see exactly which prepaid / gift cards do or don't work for payment.
    We've also heard that many prepaid /gift cards which previously worked without a problem are no longer accepted outside of the country where the card was purchased .
    All I can suggest is that you check with the retailer before purchase that the card is definitely valid for both International and on-line transactions; the retailer should be able to advise you accordingly.
    Just to let you know, if you were to use your own credit card rather than a prepaid / gift card, any payments to Herbies will show as going to our store name Hocus Pocus. We sell many things (clothing, cosmetics etc) but your bank will have no itemized record of exactly what you have purchased. Again, if you were to use your own card, it's a good idea to check before purchase that your card is definitely authorized for International and on-line transactions. If your card isn't currently valid for use, your bank / card issuer should be able to validate it for you without any problem.

6. The only real debit card in the house is my girlfriends and she won't let me ( trust me I tried) and I just renewed an old card that iv used for many other international purchases but apparently they also changed. Hopefully I can get a card that will let me use it internationally usually you get a temporary card for a week or two that jas more restrictions which would mean im going to miss the sale iv been waiting for

7. :( not good.. but we will be doing other promo's in the future hopefully you can get something sorted for then

8. Took all day but I got a card:) so here goes round 2

9. I hate MasterCard. I guess im waiting a week or two for my visa to get here and we'll go for round 3 :(

10. Thanks everyone for taking part in our 4/20 promo.  We will be back to normal comps in May :)