4/20 planting day (east coast)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by I Wayne, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Here in CT we plant our plants on 4.20. One headies plant and eight mids bagseeds. Im gonna start a grow journal when they get bigger because they just sprouted.

Happy 4/20

2. hey, i'm on the east coast to! happy 4/20 :smoking:
    i am germinating right now!

3. Yea Mon! I put some seeds in since winter and they sprouted kinda in March, but the weather has been cold since I am near the ocean, and they're pretty small. I also got some African Buzz and 8 mile high that I planted a few days ago. Anyways, 420 is perfect because I check almanacs, and frost charts, and the last frost in the Southern Massachusetts Coast is about this time.

4. Happy 420.

Good luck with the grows everyone. I'll be sure to look out for your journal. I'll have one soon myself.

5. east coast ftw.

just started germinating :)

6. Gonna germ this friday!

7. Yep, i'm on the east coast and i'm gonna start germinating in a couple days.

What are you guys planting your seeds in, jiffy pots, mediums?

8. east coast going hard on the germinating right now lol.

I just started my first round of seeds a week ago in those jiffy pellets. Some
    dank jamaican bagseed that will probably be some wild ass sativa. I have only germed in rockwool before and this seems to be taking a bit longer.

also got some hindu kush, skunk #1, and herijuana germming in coco plugs under a humidity dome.

I germed some freebees, dinafem blue hash and super critical haze a week ago as well and had sprouts in 5 days in jiffy pellets. Dam freebees popped quicker than all my orders and my jamaican dank.

thinking about starting a journal as I have some interesting options to play with.

9. i am germinating tomorrow. =] in MA here, anyone else?

10. Damn I wish I had more than one headies seed!

Im starting off my plants in pots and if I decide to let them grow big i'll be putting them in the ground. Every time I check on them one plant dies or gets cut up, I'm already down to like 6 one inch plants!!

But I got a question...I've only grown once and the plants died at the budding stage... so my question is how long about would a half indica half sativa mids bag seed strain take to fully harvest do you think ? Thanx.

11. it really depends. The average i think is like 2 months or more. i'm new to growing and will be growing in a cup the first few weeks tills its big and strong, then i'll put the plant outside in my hidden area. Wish me luck!

12. i am north of Boston. i started 3 seeds i got off of my last grow. they have been vegging for 3 weeks. i am going to be planting them on Monday or Tuesday if it is nice.

13. Oh man you're all just starting to germinate...I thought I was way late but at least i've got leaves :)