Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 plans

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. What do you have planned on this wonderful day? B) Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. edibles and a gigantic bong that changes color as i take a hit :bongin:  

3. waiting for some shit gunna get fucked up Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. OZ joint some editables with it would be sick.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Edibles, many, many bong rips, and a massive J, 10 people all putting in an 1/8.

6. I will be driving down to Extravaganja in Amherst MA with a couple ounces of some fine medical cannabis, and sitting on the town common all day smoking blunts and ripping bongs.

7. Going to be enjoying music at Coachella! Me and the gf are gonna make some edibles and then relax.

8. Nothing special, just hit the vape like any other day. Everyday is 4/20 :bongin:

9. Honestly, probably nothing out of the ordinary. :(I may see if a few of my friends want to get together and get super stoned. But I don't know.

10. New trailer park boys movie comes out 4/18, might make a good 420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLZ-lBNkr4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

11. 420 threads starting in January..

ugh..

12. I think alot of people on here are going to exaggerate their 4/20. As for me probably just gonna get really high, same as any other day  :confused_2: Maybe Ill stop being a loner stoner for a change on 4/20 and join my friends for a nice toke. Idk people have really been pissing me off lately, I might be alone this 4/20  :gc_rocks:

13. Trailerpark boys :)

14. Cannabis cup in Denver all weekend long :)

15. Its Easter sunday so we will do our morning stuff (church, skating) and ship the boy away for the afternoon. I have invited a few college buddies over for the weekend as well. I am excited. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

16. Seeing as its Easter I'm gonna go to church, go to the family party, then maybe I'll smoke a bowl or 2 with my bro and or cousins on the late night

17. I'll probably go all day without real realizing it's 4/20...

I can't even remember the last time I made a big deal about it. I think it was back in 2008 which was my senior year. 

18. I'm high all the time anyways, might buy a few ounces with the boys and roll em, who knows.

19. I'm too high to plan that far ahead..

20. Ima have my b day party nigga!I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎