Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[4/20 Pickup] a quarter of dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mn9500, Apr 21, 2010.

1. #1 mn9500, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    i just picked up this quarter an hour ago for $120. kinda steep but wtf, its 420.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

better macro
    [​IMG]

2. 120?! damn thats alot haha but it looks delicious.. enjoy man

3. Nice pickup.

4. not tryin to rag on you man but i would never pay that much for that quality of bud. i wish i could post a pic of what i got. god damn is all i gotta say. but not too bad man (just the price) but like you said fuckkk it its 420.

happy smokin

5. $120 is usually the norm for a quarter in some places.

6. looks bomb bro, 120 aint that bad mane 60 a q for some diggity dank is what i pay in syracuse

7. yea dude I know. it was mad expensive but it was either 120 for a q of dank or going dry on 420, which is also my birthday.

yeah dude it was pretty bomb bud.

8. kind of steep man but nonetheless a nice pickup. Put those headies in a jar to or you'll lose all the trichs my friend.

9. Oh shit, happy bday for that on 420. 120 is standard for top of line dank round hur' also.

And take blunts advice^, put in jar to not lose trichs!

10. does it matter if its in a bag in a jar, or should i just dump the bud straight into the jar?

11. From the looks of the macro $120 seems legit.

12. thats some insane bud u got there, 120s straightt. shit like that could go for 130-135 a quarter from around my area

13. Paying $120 for that is good man...very nice 1/4 to have...

14. so frosty
    nice macros

15. 120 is a standard price for a 1/4 of dank here. 125 is what a lot of highschool dealers like to pass their shit off for though.

I would pay 120 for a 1/4 of that.

16. dont fret bout the price on fro20! nice nugz! happy bday bro

17. you can just throw em right in the jar, buddy!

18. i bet you had a good 4/20 with bud like that:smoking:

19. looks like some good stuff you got there bud...$120 a quarter is kinda steep but fuck it for 420 you do it big..im sure you enjoyed it..