Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 PICKUP, 20g 2 strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by highscores, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Been reading the forum for a while now but never post. The other day someone showed me what the macro mode on the camera was, and then I picked up the perfect batch to for my first post.

First up is what my dealer called some Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Im not big on strain names but this bud could definitely rock a name like that...

10g, smoked an 8th for 4/20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then this is some no name dank. Smells like some kind of fruit, mango?

10g, smoked another 8th for 4/20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hows my shit compare? and happy late 4/20:smoking:

2. bit leafy, but looks pretty killer

3. Alaskin Thunder Fuck is extinct
    But nice pickup none the less :hello:

4. bold claim doesnt mean someone cant have an old\ ATF bean somewhere

5. Wft^ Very bold and most likely untrue.

OP, that is some dank dank bud not Alaskan THunderfuck but none the less KILLA! :hello:

6. thanks for the feedback...

i know names get thrown around all the time, but this bud definitely didn't disappoint...

7. I would be humbled to smoke anything of that quality. Be grateful for your awesome weed :p

8. Great bud man. Looks like u had a high four twenty lol.

9. Nice lookin' buds, sounds like you and your buddies were thoroughly baked on 420! :bongin:

10. Any bud I have had that was close to a mango type smell was always seeming to be stickier than anything else I had picked up but was also a pretty harsh smoke compared to some of the other bud I have gotten. Mango has always been really distinct for me to tell what it was/what it was close to for that matter.

good 420 i'm sure

11. WTF? When did Alaskan THunderfuck become extinct? Did i never get the memo? I picked some up last year? This has to be a rumor...

12. From what I gather from previous debates on here is that if you're getting ATF nowadays, its probably not the real deal, at least not in the continental US, but it does still exist.

13. This is a case for myth busters. Its just another stain. No way its a rare as you guys make it seem. Take a trip to the West and then we'll talk.

Well at least I've smoked it.

14. Nice budz bro. you were thoroughly medicated on 420 looks like :smoke: