4/20 order arrived early! New bowl's first hit.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mada12589, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Just got my B. Wilson disk diffused slide today.:bongin: Looks a little different than I had expected, the diffusers in most pictures I see look like a bunch of rods coming out from the center, this one looks more like fan blades, they are wider on the outside. Works fantastic, very little pulls through at all, looks great, and almost no drag if you pull through the unpacked bowl.
    Here is my first bowl on the new slide.
    *sorry about the music, editing made it kinda skip around*
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw7wBHKNPAc]YouTube - New B.Wilson disk diffused slide![/ame]

2. nice glass! keep toking!

3. Nice setup man!

4. cant see the vid for some reason
    :(

5. What a/c are you using

6. nice dude, I believe thats a toro circ script label AC, and yeah the DD bowls will always spill a bit until you get a layer of resin ontop/beneath the disc which makes it purrrrrrrfect

7. Yeah, as adamhari25 said its a toro circ with script logo.

@adamhari25 actually it had very little spill. I was really impressed with how good the pull was and how little spill I got, especially compared to my old ice pinch bowl.:smoke:

8. I thought the same thing when I received mine. ALT has pictures up of literally perfect ones with a perfect disc (mine was more unsymmetrical). Mine has those wider fan blades (perfect description buddy) as well. Still works fine though just a surprise. Glad you're enjoying it!

Adam said it right. Let the disc get resiny and the spill will lessen. Mine always still drops some crumbs out though, nothing major.

9. Totally ordered one of these too along with a carbon filter cant wait till i get to try that out.