4/20 movie 2013

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AhToker, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Starts with a group of friends. 17-19 are the ages. The movie starts.with.them hotboxing in a car outside of their car. They all work at the same place but get fired when one of them starts having a misunderstanding with a customer.

Somehow they all get involved and the manager fires all of them because of the stench and suspicion of them eating all of the food in the kitchen.

So they all have no money and its 4/20 in a couple days. They drive to a park to think about what they could do. (Goes into montage of them doing work for people, working on a farm, someone falls face in shit, and they call it quits)

The next day they go to the park and scrape their bowls but nothing. They take a stroll through the park and in some bushes they found a bag full of money...

I'll leave it at that for now (It'll be filmed as found footage)

2. Is this your prophecy

3. them finding a bag of money sounds really stupid.

4. I was iffy about that part. Either that or they wander into a field of fine grown outdoor. Then eventually get caught towards the end

5. Lets be realistic, youre not making a movie.

6. so whered the bag of money come from

7. ......

Attached Files:

8. I think it'd be better if I went with that 2nd option

9. ok so what happens after they find the field?

10. Hmm..havent thought about it. This idea came to me during a session a couple days ago and I just put together a simple plot

11. they could either be responsible people and leave it be or they can be irresponsible and steal some 4 themselves

12. when you talked about how the person day dreamed about being on a farm you should try to turn that into a way they find weed. such as one of the main characters goes to work at like a county or state park and finds some super dank guerrilla grow in the woods

13. ^ and some how they end up growing untill the cops bust in and they have to find a way out of trouble

14. yeah how bout they find a weed so strong growing at the top of the tree and they smoke it and it moves them to another dimension then they find some weed in the next dimension and smoke it and it takes them to another dimension then they find some weed there and smoke it again and then they are in another dimension then they realize they turned into a flea on top of a squirrel inside a nest in the tree

15. ^ I actually understood that lol

16. dude thats crazy I've pictured a very similar movy in my head before. like with the music and everything