Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 line-up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DToker420, Apr 17, 2011.

1. What do you guys have lined up for 4/20? So far I have 7gs of no name purple and an additional 5gs of some heads. I plan on grinding up 5gs and rolling em into some blunts then taking bout 3gs and using my bowl.

2. I am gunna smoke up more than I usually do on 4/20, but not go overboard and waste my bud... Me and one friend are gunna smoke a max of an 8th of some nice lemon haze (I doubt we will make it through that because it will mostly be going through his extreme Q!) and then probably about 2 gs of some nice mids to roll a blunt and a cross joint, and we will also be enjoying some vapor-brownies we are making Tuesday with about 36 Gs of AVB and some bong packs of the lemon haze....Ok so its a little overboard...Still going to be a great time :smoke: :bongin: :wave:

Oh, and I will be getting two large pizzas to bring over so we will not have to leave the couch haha.

3. My friend is rolling a Goddy with a half O of Jack Herer, I'll be packing/sharing my Illadelph with my Jack Herer & Strawberry Cough :smoke:.

4. Come to Jersey and share some of that strawberry cough with me!!:hello:haha That is on my list of Need-to-try strains but It's never been around where I live.