Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 just around the corner...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drizzt4418, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Well that "most wonderful time of the year" is coming in 12 days. Just wondering what everyone's plans are. I plan to buy an ounze and just blaze as much as I can after class with as many people as I can.

Happy 4/20 to those of you I won't get to smoke with :smoke:

2. haha yeah man, im gonna bake some potent ass brownies, and just munch on em all day through my classes, and blaze inbetween, spend my 4/20 right

3. i wasnt a stoner last year so this would be my first 4/20...

we'll have to see what money provides.

4. I get to go shotting with my boyfriend and his room mates. Then.....SLIPKNOT!!! Hell Ya! I wish I could hang out with my friends but they all have school. And SLIPKNOT will be awesome. I got him tickets for him and me and his two roommates for his birthday. It's going to rule.

5. hmmm, this'll be my first 4/20 smoking. i haven't really thought of what i'm going to do. i'll probably just pick up an eighth of dank nugget and go to my cuz's house and blaze myself stupid.

6. Wow, it's that time again already? I didn't even realize. I best get a new smoking instrument and begin preperations, my exams finish 2 days before (such good timing).

I certainly hope everyone's making their preperations, 4/20 only comes once a year.

7. i was gonna see less than jake, smoke like 15 joints, and skank the night away. but my school schedule turned out to be shitty so i guess i have to study seeing as i have a huge test the next day.

damn.

8. I have class and work.... maybe after i get out of work

9. if i got cash, i'm gonna get as much weed as i can and bake out my treehouse in my backyard with a bong and a shitload of weed

10. my mom has 2 go 2 court on 4 20 for some fucked up shit but i plan on buy'n 1/2 oz of hydro wit a friend and smokin allllllll dayyyyyyy..... WooT!!!

11. not sure what exactly im going to be doing, but i know im gonna be blazing it

going to buy a new bong either today, or wednesday for the occasion

20" A.D.S. beaker base perculater, downstem diffuser, and ashcatcher
    talked the store worker down to $230 from 290

12. I'm calling in sick and blazing with my best of buds and "buds" ALL day...and I mean that, like 9AM till evening. :smoke:... then go home and smoke till I drop

13. Try and get as much weed as I can for what I have at the time..

14. I know for 4/20 I will be breaking in a new bong. At a local headshop, I am friends with one of the guys there and he is holding for me a 2.5 foot ZONG bong. I need to go pick that up and also, between me and 5 friends we are going to smoke 2 ozs ($40 a piece, I sell so I would throw in a 1/4). We are going to try and smoke all our pieces plus mad joints and blunts. We have altogether over 30 pieces.

15. skip school, smoke pot, go to work at my pizza joint (stoner job) and make pizzas for stoners while i smoke everyone up in the back room, then go home and smoke more pot. i hope it's not busy at work

16. dunno wat im gon do at 4/20 ill prolly just get very high beczuse i don't get high very often, my most is only like three days in a row. But it is my bday so i mite end up picking up some and blazing tht though my never before used spoon because i rlly wanna:D bday money going towards glass bong aswell:D

17. I was just going to buy an eighth, but now I'm not sure. I might end up spending my weed money this weekend, instead. It's for a good cause, though :smoke:

18. well, my dealer is my cousins boyfriend, they're always at my cousins house, and she lives down the street, so i'll be there blazin some dankity dank dank out of my kickass sherlock bub with my dealer on 4/20.

19. makin brownies, enough said

And i squeeze 3 at yo cherry M3, bang every MC, easily

20. Go out a buy a 0, maby a few hits of acid to do with some friends(never done it before) and skip school the next day because I'll still be blazin.