Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4/20 help!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by awilli36, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so as most of you all know 4/20 is this friday.. I am planning on going to school baked. but i was worried that it most likely will wear of after a few hours. I only have a gram and i was wondering is it possible to make a small batch of any edibles for me just with this one gram? Thanks

2. oh and i also forgot to add.. If so what are some good suggestions for some edibles. Thanks

3. Fire crackers

Used them when I was in high school but I never got caught be careful thinking back now I would have never risked my education over that

4. You should check in the edible herb section and try and find a solid firecracker recipe, there are plenty.

In my opinion, you should just save that gram for after school and rip it though :D

5. don't waste your herb on firecrackers if you only have a gram,
    just decarb first (put it in the oven at 220f for 30 mins in a tinfoil pouch)
    then get yourself some oil (avoid olive oil if you can), enough to submerge your ground up herbs.
    Then put them in the oven for 1h30 @220f, take them out halfway to give it a stir and mash it with the back of a spoon. Then bake that into something / add to icecream/milkshake/drink it straight/...

for detailed instruction chek out badkittiesmiles thread