Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4:20 a holiday?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StarshipRoflcop, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Okay, so I wanted a thread that would try to discuss the spirit of 4:20.

In order to be an actual holiday you would need things like tradition or rituals, as well as something that is only done on 4:20.

Thoughts?

2. Smoke lots of weeds.

3. a good tradition or ritual to do on 4:20?

hmm that's a tough one, oh I got it, smoke weed all day.

4. Stat high for the 24 hours of 4/20. From 12a.m. To 12a.m.

5. smoke weed, and thank the lord for giving us such a great plant.

6. Uhh, idk. Smoke at least 4/ 20bags? haha idk. Just smoke all day. Oh and if there are any rallies in your area deff try and go.

7. id say thats about right.

maybe we could have ghanja games and shit, weed olympics type games. games such as
    who can eat the most edibles, who can balance an egg on the bowl of their piece and run with it, the egg and piece race....emm how about the bong throw? orienteering on brownies race...thats a bit of a more extreme sport i guess, but it could make it in...these are the things id like to do every year on the 4th of april.:smoking::smoking:

8. The point is to celebrate HITLERS BIRTHDAY!!!! Isn't that what were all doing? :cool:

9. #9 Timeconsumer420, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    I've seen youtube vids of people doing bongstands(like a beer stand just with a bong haha) I deff have to try that tomorrow.

haha, well he was a veryyy intelligent man. Just used that intelligence in a bad way. Im actually a nazi-jew by blood(well not really) But one of my great grandparents was a nazi and rescued a jew and took her out of the country and got married. Apparently my great ancestors were apart of creating Judaism. My ancestors may have been tight with jesus christ. kinda cool.

10. Well unless Congress says so, obviously its not an official "holiday", lol. But as for a holiday to the stoner community, I myself don't think it's anything special, just another day out of the year, that's it.

Just think about it, who was the first person to tell you 4/20 was anything special, your stoner friend?

Please, it doesn't hold much significance.

11. [quote name='Timeconsumer420']I've seen youtube vids of people doing bongstands(like a beer stand just with a bong haha) I deff have to try that tomorrow.

sounds epic breh. y'all dont know an events organiser for my ideas do you? i feel this shit could happen, but at such short notice...hmm...maybe save it for next year...;)

12. Well, if cannabis is a big part of your life, then it is significant. I mean religious people have their holidays which are no diff than any other day to them, why cant we have a day dedicated to what we love most in life?(or almost most w/e)

13. im smoking a blunt for hitler tomorrow, along with the shooters from columbine.

14. running with a piece = broken piece. ;)

15. #15 Timeconsumer420, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    Okay wait. I justtt found out hitler died on the 30th, not the 20th. So i guess neo-nazis will celebrate his birth

And also, not everyone smokes everyday. I know people that arent too into it, but usually only smoke on 4/20. So for them it's not just another day of toking like most of us here.

16. Its the counter-culture holiday. Just smoke alot of weed, chill, and enjoy some stoner movies and/or music.

17. 420 should have a google theme.

happy 4.20 btw, its technically 4/20 in the uk, 1.35 am here :D.

18. Then happy 4/20 to you! Smoke a J or something and dedicate it to us!

19. Here is a comparison i like to make:

4/20 is to stoners,
    as
    Christmas is to little kids,

20. my 420 consist of a fat blueberrry blunt of some high mids and a 1/4
    420 is my chirstmas