Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~4/20/15 Plans~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Have a good time bro :)
    Smoke one for me!

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

2. I'm gonna be starting a new job at 8 o'clock AM and I get out at 5 PM. My only plans are to burn immediately after

3. Congrats on the job man!  I wish you the best and have a great 4/20!

4. I might burn a lot of Cannabis depending if I'll money or herb left.

5. Anyone 420 day in Perth Australia I can't not have a day of liberation alone

6. Here's the bud I got. :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429473444.505763.jpg

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

7. I'm getting a new muffler on my car! 

8. Will light up at 4:20 PM. I've made a blend of the six sativas I recently bought in Colorado. The strains are: Mob Boss, Chem 4, Chem Moby, Golden Goat, Kaboom and Cindy White. I put them all into one bag and made a hell of a blend.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429524494.316992.jpg
    First blunt of the day
    GDP (not the picture I sent earlier I copped again haha)

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

10. Waiting till my money arrives.

And then, you ask?
    Sit under a big ass tree with my womuns at my side getting high as hell on 5 grams of Big Buddha Cheese for 40 euros. Hell yeah.

11. Just drove 45 minutes to my college and everyone is so stoned on the highway. Smoked a bowl, got classes until 6:45 :/ but downtime in between so I'm getting shaded and gonna walk around Whole Foods cuz that place is fucking awesome to walk through baked for some funny ass reason. Probably chill by myself afterwards and make some music on my computer. :) happy marijuana day guys.

12. I work in a dispensary so today is like our Christmas! haha. It's going to be super busy and fun! ✌🏽️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I got a bunch of my buddies from my hometown coming up to visit me at my dorm and we're gonna chief the fuck down!

14. #34 Reo, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Lol one thing turned into another. Decided to go out and smoke a joint.

Then going to 7-11 mid joint for a slushie. To almost losing it inside when I made a Rastafarian colored slushie, red-mountian dew's red kick start, yellow- mountain Dew's yellow kick start. And a green straw.. And being jokingly called out about it by one of the employees

Then walked a block long detour. Having a cop speedily pass me twice ( I guess they where looking for somebody) while i finished my joint, an sipping on my slushie.

It feels nice .:smoke:.

15. Ended up smoking an oz of blue dream between me and 6 friends
    I had to tap out after 4:20 pm because we all sparked our own blunts at exactly 4:20 and I finished mine and took a break. Before that we smoked close to 20 blunts and 1 joint. If there were more j's I probably would've been able to chill longer and smoke more. I had a lot of fun regardless. :)

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~