Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~4/20/15 Plans~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Timetoblaze420, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Hey guys,
    So I've been looking and I haven't seen any 420 plans for 2015. Now obviously, people are going to be smoking, but gimme some specific plans. I've been sober since 3-29 for family reasons, but it's the first time in around 6 months that I haven't smoked (I was smoking every day (for the most part) multiple times a day). I plan on getting a couple grams of wax and a quarter of an oz or some purple or GSC and hanging out with friends who will have oz's. It's my friend's last day since he's going to the military soon, so I plan on making it a day to remember. This will actually be my first 420 I've Been able to celebrate for one reason or another. I'm hella excited and I'm thinking about making brownies. :)

So, with all that, what are everybody else's plans?? Much love to all!

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

2. TokinSince2012 has this thread already.

3. My fault bro

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    If you think this will be the last "What are you doing on 4/20" thread, you haven't been on GC for long. 
    Brace for impact.

Idk if I'm working 4/20 yet, but I plan to go to the local headshop and see what they have on sale

5. Same as any other day, work and medicate after words.  Maybe go see what my girl is up to.

6. Rolling a half oz blunt, rolled in oil, rolled in kief, and rolled in oil again and more kief

Killer

7. Going to see snoop dogg at the Denver cannabis cup..
    Gonna be epic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sorry again for reposting this guys. Don't mean to spam GC. I actually searched before I posted it and didn't see anything, so once again, my fault.

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~
    [quote name="r r" post="21545065" timestamp="1428967000"]Going to see snoop dogg at the Denver cannabis cup..
    Gonna be epic!!

TAKE ME WITH YOU!! Haha but for real man have a great time and put one in the air for me!

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

9. I'm pumped as well! this is going to be a fun one, I havent been able to celebrate properly ever, since i typically only smoke late at night unless its a special occasion (or a free weekend day, I just like to think that college should come first), I have big plans to eat an edible when i wake up, smoke a couple blunts with some buddies through the morning, and see where the day takes me. Im not going to smoke until 4/20 starting today, but ive got a quarter of blueberry and another quarter of durban poison (which ive never tried, but i heard its a great strong sativa, hopefully will get the day rolling properly). Have fun though man, cheers!

10. My local head shop, headdies, is having an event where they do drawings and give away high end bongs and vapes such as the volcano. The tickets were distributed to everyone who bought stuff during April until 420. I have quite a bit of tickets. 2 years ago my buddies went down and one of them won first, the volcano and the other won second, headdies 18inch straight tube with 8arm tree perc and ice pinch

Smoke up, lay down.

11. Got 5 different types of wax/oils coming. Just did a dry ice hash run. Have at least 4 different kinds of bud. Making some hash lollipops Wednesday. Gonna smoke our heads off all day long! I'm so ready!

:wave:

Gonna sub to this thread and I'll throw some pictures up once 4/20 is upon us.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I got a fucking philosophy exam that day from 3 to 6pm [​IMG]
    I wont be able to make it to Mount Royal in Montreal for 4h20, might do something after.

13. I'll have the day off, but no plans really.  It's weird, I don't really observe 4/20 (or 4:20) by doing anything special, but I also always make sure I have weed for that day.  Even though I might not do anything differently, it's not a day I want to be out of weed either, because it would be like an all-day reminder that everybody else is toking up.  I'll have plenty of stash for the day though.  I'll probably just sleep in, get high, do chores and watch some Bond movies or something.  

14. Going to try concentrates for the first time, also have a ton of keef saved. Probably start the day off right with a wake n bake sesh. I'm also aiming to get a new piece and find a new spot to blaze

15. Damn man I'm excited for you!! Definitely show the pics :) And hash lolipops sound great. One day I want to do a full 3 course meal (all weed based of course) I've never had dry ice hash... What's the difference compared to BHO or things of that nature

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

16. Most of the time BHO gets it down to more concentrated THC. Hash is nothing to take lightly though lol hits hard and leaves ya lost.

Thanks man :wave: I'll definitely throw some pics up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Thanks for the quick response. :) and I definitely hear you with the hash haha. One of the first times i smoked was keif hash and I was so messed up. I'm epileptic and I honestly thought I was having a seizure the first time. It made me not as afraid to have them and I knew I wasn't after my friends told me the head rushes and such were a normal part of the high. I would've sworn up and down that I was about to have one had they not calmed me down. I'm really happy about that experience due to my non fear of seizures now. It's still scary don't get me wrong, but since I got high so much I know what to expect. Thanks for reading! I know it was long :)

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

18. Got that weekend off from work, visiting the gf (doesn't smoke, completely unrelated to 4/20), chilling and smoking with our/her friends from school. Usually her friends days are centered around smoking already so they'll be enjoying various festivities. I'm pretty excited for an enjoyable weekend!