4 100W Equivalent Cfl Rosetta Stone Closet Grow (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Indicapacitated, May 26, 2013.

1. Nutes came today!

2. #82 b.real, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    give em a whiff brother! not too close. waft a little LOL youll get used to it. i think botanicare was setup to grow cannabis its great they offer real organics, the best too. real fish protein

3. pheewwww that's some stanky shit! The girls look like they really blew up today, they're looking really good!! :hello:  I cant wait to see how they react to the nutes when I water again

4. be careful, you can burn the plants. mix properly. use a large amount of water. i noticed i can use like 16 or 32 oz and divide up the doseage accordingly.

mine is 1 oz for a gallon, so half oz for half gal, and then 1/4 for 32 oz.

5. I plan on starting with a half dose, the 3/4 then start full doses. Do you think this will be easy enough on the plants?

6. #86 b.real, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    it should. its easily to dilute properly when you use the right amount of water. no less than 16 oz. i usually wet the soil a bit if its not already with some plain h2o and then do the fish rinse :) they love it. i would do this once a week, maybe twice if you feed very lightly, like 1/2 dose.

7. I've been watering pretty lightly every 3 days so I'm thinking just doing nutes every other watering

8. standard is water water feed, so you can figure it out. youll be able to read the plants easily with this setup

9. Yeah I figured it wouldn't be too hard to get a feel for what the plants like, what should I be lookin for specifically?

10. Just watered with nutes for the first time
    photo (4).JPG

11. #91 b.real, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    nice! you see how their color is very dark? whatever amount you used it was a little on the strong side. no big deal though, ive done even worse, made it so strong that the leaves got burnt and clawed.

this is what i mean about reading the plants. im sure their green wasnt that shade before the feeding.

12. I used half of the suggested dose, should I use less next time or the same to get the plants used to it?

13. #93 b.real, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    they look fine. just trying to help you read em since you asked for help. eager to see how this plays out. did you find any pistils yet?

14. what day was that? keep track from there. luckily for you, clones mature a little bit faster.

15. noticed them on the 3rd

16. #97 Indicapacitated, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    the only negative thing I found when the lights came on this morning, any ideas what's going on here?
    photo (5).JPG

17. odd. no idea. maybe its just the genetics?

18. Yeah, I'm not sure. It fell off when I was checking on them before work

19. did a little construction after work and moved the lights up a bit, the plants were starting to grow into them so I moved them up an inch or so
    photo (7).JPG