4 100W Equivalent Cfl Rosetta Stone Closet Grow (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Indicapacitated, May 26, 2013.

1. I'm starting to think that wouldn't be to bad of an idea but I think that's just because i'm impatient. do you think it would be bad for them if I didn't?

2. thanks man, I've got 1 daylight and 1 soft white on each side of the plants and 2 daylight hanging above them

3. #63 b.real, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    yes. again, you will need to prune or lollipop the plants, which you can avoid by flowering a week earlier than you think. ive been through and currently grown under the whole low lumens thing. trust me.

4. alright, I'll flip the lights off tonight and start my 12/12 cycle. So stoked to watch the flowering process happen!

5. #65 b.real, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    good stuff. once the pistils show the stretch will begin, and they should double in size.

6. Dope Dope Dope :metal:

7. Just got my ph kit and tested the spring water I've been using. It's at 7. I want it around 6.5 right?

8. just went lights out at 10:00, the flowering cycle has officially begun! :D

9. yeah, but the nutrients will bring the ph down themselves. they are acidic. which are you using again?

10. Yeah, I have ph up and down so I should be fine there. I'm going to be using botanicare pure blend pro soil. They left Portland at 4:20am exactly lol should be here in a couple days

11. ahh right, you got the good stuff. dude i hope you get massive buds. cause if you do, i can switch to fluor LOL!

12. hell yeah man! always good to have someone rooting for you! no pun intended... lol

13. just watered with ph 6.5 and they are looking great! My dads in town so he's given me some pointers and the topping seems to have worked well! should have some pictures up soon

14. pictures from just before the lights went out tonight.
    photo (1).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    photo.JPG

15. #75 b.real, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    a little nute stress on the first girl. what soil is that? are you feeding nutes? besides that they look amazing my man.

16. It's TGA soil and im not using any nutes right now

17. ok cool then ride it out.

18. You think it'll be too much for them when I start using the nutes?

19. Starting to see a little pistil action I think!

20. oh yeah. wait until the bottem leaves start to yellow out.