4 100W Equivalent Cfl Rosetta Stone Closet Grow (First Grow)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Indicapacitated, May 26, 2013.

1. Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of that lol It's TGA soil. It's a company based out of Eugene Oregon. A lot of the buds at my favorite dispensary are from TGA (The Green Avengers)

2. #42 b.real, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    i heard of that guy. subcool on youtube, he has some really unique crosses as plants. i really would like to try one sometime

3. It's some damn good shit for sure!

4. its pretty cool how green friendly my community is, I was able to walk into the gardening store and buy that stuff!

5. #45 Indicapacitated, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    any suggestions on a nute mixture for flowering? I've just been watering with spring water that me and my roommate collect from a natural spring outside of town

6. #46 b.real, May 30, 2013
    biobizz bloom, botanicare pure blend bloom, espoma tone etc. these are all organic.

non organic miracle gro, vigoro, fox farm tiger bloom, general hydro biothrive bloom

7. I'm leaning towards the botanicare pure blend bloom

8. anyone ever used hydroplex from botanicare?

9. #49 b.real, May 30, 2013
    hydroplex:

Guaranteed Analysis:
    • Available Phosphate (P2O5): 10.0%
    • Soluable Potash (K2O): 6.0%
    • Magnesium (Mg): 0.5%, 0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
    Derived from: Monopotassium phosphate, potassium borate, potassium molybdate, phosphoric acid, Magnesium sulfate.

0-10-6, derived from non organic materials. not worth in imo. checkout what the other bloom has. it has everything, plus micronutes, PLUS humates/humic acid.

10. this is for the pure blend bloom:

Guaranteed Analysis:
    • Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%
    • Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
    • Available Phosphate (P2O5): 3.0%
    • Soluble Potash (K2O): 5.0%
    • Calcium (Ca): 1.0%
    • Magnesium (Mg): 0.5%
    • Magnesium (Mg): 0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
    ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENT: 0.15% Humic acid derived from leonardite.
    Derived from: Fish Meal, Composted Seabird Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate.

11. thanks a lot man!

12. just ordered a Ph control kit and a quart of pure bled bloom. the quart was only 8 dollars!

13. #53 b.real, May 30, 2013
  14. i hope your know ur nutes are gonna be stinky, but great for the plants! lol

15. do you think/know if it will effect the taste of the finished product?

16. make it taste the best. thats what organics are known for friend, thats how the farmers grow their crops. manure (shit) and fish emulsion (if theyre not cheap bastards)

17. nothing like some great tasting organic herb!

18. Thought I'd give an updated picture of each plant. on the left is the morning after topping when I was worried about them being "droopy". watered them and they were looking much better the next day that was 3 days ago (technically 4..) watered again this morning and they are looking great! :hello:  pH control kit should be here tomorrow and nutes could take up to 2 weeks :unsure:  but they shouldn't. plan on flipping them next Thursday with or without the nutes. This way I can monitor them extra closely for the first weekend of flowering because I don't work. Cant wait to be rolling jays and taking bong tokes of my own home grown medicine!! :yay:  :smoke:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :bongin:  :smoking: :yay:  

picstitch (1).jpg
    picstitch (2).jpg
    picstitch.jpg

19. Side lighting can help. Good luck with your grow.

20. I would flower sooner if possible, like today or tomorrow