3x3 300w Blurple Bagseed and Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by growermannn420, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Germinated 3 IndiGold, 3 BH-12 both from MorningStarSeedCo and 4 bagseeds a few day ago. Some of them had tap roots some didn’t but they all had a long time to soak. So hopefully they will all eventually sprout. Growing in a 3x3 tent with a Viparspectra 450 which actually pulls 200w from the wall. This is my only third grow so I am still learning. Any advice is welcome! Hopefully this will be my best one yet. Sorry for blurple pics in advance I will try my hardest to get clear pictures.
    IMG_1675.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. First things first I got a new 100watt Mars Hydro 600. I figured I could veg with it and if I need to the veg switch only on the Viparspectra. All but 3 of the seeds sprouted. And 2 were the IndiGold from MorningStarSeedCo. Oh well I should still get plenty from what sprouted as long as I get some girls. IMG_1719.JPG IMG_1721.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 growermannn420, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    Day 44 update. IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1915.JPG IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG
    Stunted autos and a burnt up photo lol. Compost was just a little too hot. Gotta love it

4. IMG_2024.JPG IndiGold
    IMG_2025.JPG BH-12
    IMG_2026.JPG untrained BH-12

5. Could be a number of things. I just got a ph meter today. They were stunted at the very beginning and started flowering at just a few inches tall. Still learning

6. Around 33 watts per square foot and I only use around 1/3 of the tent. Just some finicky autos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmm that's adequate light

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Day 72
    Just been watering with ph’d water between 6.5-6.8. They’re a little small but very frosty and the smell is outrageous. Looking forward to this small harvest. IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IndiGold
    IMG_0014.JPG Baby Huey 12 #1
    IMG_0015.JPG Baby Huey 12 #2
    Might be done with autos for a while after this run.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Could have fed flower nutes too soon and stopped the stretch ‍♂️

10. Schedule?

11. They look like little Christmas trees

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nah I didn’t add any until they were full on flowering.

13. 24/0
    Got the indigold in its dark period before harvest in a couple days
    bh-12 has a couple days maybe a week max left

14. I’ve not had luck with 24/0 for auto’s even though I’ve read it can work. Side-by-side showed me auto’s on 18/6 grew better. Always happier in the morning after sleep. I’ve gotten best results with 18/6 all the way through flower.

15. Yeah I tried 18/6 for my first 2-3 auto grows. Just wanted to see if there was a difference. Definitely feel like they need a little bit of dark for sure.

16. Cut the IndiGold yesterday after 2 days in the dark. Placed the two BH-12’s in darkness two day and will chop in a day or two. IMG_0049.JPG IG
    IMG_0051.JPG BH #1
    IMG_0055.JPG BH #2

• Like Like x 1
  17. All are now hang drying at around 60% will post pics come trim time.

18. [​IMG] BH-12 is trimmed and curing and so is the [​IMG] super small indigold :( hoping for a better yield when I run my last auto seeds. Indigold was around 6 grams dry. Great bag appeal tho. Will see how she smokes. BH-12 weighed right up to 14 gs. Not too bad for too stunted autos I guess.