Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3weeks left & no leaves

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billy blunter, Jul 15, 2010.

1. i have a white widow that has been on 12/12 since 10 days old. with 2 wks left of flower out of 10, but as you know mid way through they take nutes from the leaves. but what would happen if there was no leaves ? wuoul it die. i have pics in my gallery, im thinking chop it becaus its starting to draw on the leaves that has thc on them and these will wilt and fall off. iknow it was to small to flower, but it was an experiment. would rather one big plant than 4 little ones in my grow space. i tried upping my ferts 2 wks ago to no aveil. has this happened to anyone b4. reply soon guys or its for the chop shop.